INDIA Cases - 174,020, Deaths - 4,981
Global Cases - 6,048,236, Deaths - 367,227
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) issues general instructions for domestic travellers. Ministry of Civil Aviation issues general instructions for domestic travellers. Only those passengers with confirmed web check-in will be allowed to enter the airport. Passengers will be required to wear protective gear (face mask). Only one check-in bag will be allowed. The AAI issued a SOP to airport operators on Wednesday for recommencement of domestic flight from May 25 onwards, they said Aarogya Setu App is not mandatory for children below 14 years.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all its airports from May 25 to recommend the operation of domestic commercial flights. All passengers will be required to register on the Aarogya Setu Mobile App in their phone as per the SOP. 'Passengers shall compulsorily walk through screening zone for thermal screening at a designated place in the city side before entering the terminal building,' the AAI said in its SOP, which has been accessed by PTI.
The health bridge app in the phone will be verified by CISF / airport officials at the entrance, AAI said. However, the Health Bridge app is not mandatory for children under the age of 14.
The AAI said airport operators would have to make 'appropriate arrangements' to clear the luggage of passengers before entering the terminal building. At the same time it will be mandatory for passengers to go through the thermal inspection area before entering the airport terminal building.
Ministry of Civil Aviation issues general instructions for domestic travellers. Only those passengers with confirmed web check-in will be allowed to enter the airport. Passengers will be required to wear protective gear (face mask). Only one check-in bag will be allowed. pic.twitter.com/EVFrOnLgzs— ANI (@ANI) May 21, 2020
According to the public SOP on May 20, the Airport Authority will have to make proper arrangements for the sanitation of passengers before entering the terminal building. AAI operates more than 100 airports in the country. However, large airports like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad are operated by private companies. Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Wednesday announced that domestic flight service would be launched in the country from May 25.
1. Passengers will have ti reach the airport 2 hours befor the schedueled time of departure.
2. All Passengers will have to wear protective gears like maska, gloves etc.
3. Aarogya Setu App will be compulsory for all Passengers.
4. Thermal Screening of all passengers will be mandatory before entering the terminal building.
5. you won't be able use trolley at departure and arrival area without a compelling genunie reason
6. Luggage of passengers will be sanitised before entering the terminal building.
7. There will be more check-in counters that will be operational so that there is no crowding
8. Newspapers/Magazines will not be provided in ther terminal building & Lounges
9. Hand sanitisers will be provided by airport for passengers & airport staff at Various locations.
10. All F&B and Retail outlets will be open at the airports