Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting Clerk Examination (Prelims) starting from 5 December. IBPS would be conducting the CRP Clerk X exam on 5, 12, and 13 December. The examination will be conducted following the social-distancing norms and instructions in this regard have been issued to the candidates through detailed exam rule-book and Admit cards.
Online Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks. The test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections. Candidates are expected to strictly adhere to the time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot only. Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the Reporting time. Total duration of examination is 60 minutes (20 minutes extra for every 60 minutes (1 hour) of the examination time for candidates with disability eligible for compensatory time). Here're five key guidelines every student should follow ahead of the IBPC Clerk Prelims examination-
1) Carry your Admit Card: Bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original - (THIS IS ESSENTIAL). Please submit the call-letter alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together by putting it in the designated drop box
2) Face mask & other items allowed: Items permitted into the venue for Candidates Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue. a. Mask b. Gloves c. Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle) d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) e. A simple pen f. Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
Note- Candidates are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/ Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
3) Bring a simple ball-point pen: The candidates should bring with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST submit these sheets of paper by putting them in the designated drop box before leaving the venue. You must write your Registration Number and Roll No. on the rough sheet.
4) Download Aaryogya Setu App: A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. Mobile phones are allowed till entry point.
5) Post Examination: On completion of examination, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.