AP ICET Counselling: The candidates ranked between 1 and 7,000 are going to be called for the AP ICET 2020 Counselling or Document Verification on Monday for admission into MBA/MCA courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh State Counselling of Higher Education (AP SCHE) invites the candidates who have paid the counselling fee, for the round 1 of Document verification.
The AP ICET 2020 qualified and eligible candidates who are desirous of seeking admission into MBA/MCA Courses are informed that the web counselling process for certificate verification has started from 25-01-2021 onwards. The candidates are instructed to follow Guidelines/Instructions to proceed for the web counselling process.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APICET-2020 are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in MBA&MCA colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21.
All ICET-2020 qualified candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence after Certificates Verification on the above-mentioned dates. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website https://apicet.nic.in. The details regarding AP ICET 2020 web-Counselling, document verification, choice filling/freezing etc can be obtained from the website www.apicet.nic.in.
Options will be frozen on 31.01.2021 at 06.00 PM and allotment of seats will be placed in the website on 02.02.2021 after 6.00 PM.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Document Verification:
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
1) AP-ICET-2020 Hall Ticket
2) AP ICET-2020 Rank Card
3) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
4) Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
5) Degree Provisional Certificate
6) Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
7) S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
8) Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
9) Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP state.
10) Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
11) Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 or Ration Cardholders containing the name of the candidate
12) Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
13) Economically weaker section(EWS) certificate if applicable
14) Local status certificate if applicable i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of five years from the 2nd day of June 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Schedule for Exercising Options:
Candidates ranked from first to last will be eligible to exercise the options from 28 January 2021 to 31 January 2021.APSCHE had asked the candidates to pay the processing fee through online before they attend for certificate verification at Helpline centres.