Maharshi Dayanand University, (MDU Rohtak) starts online registration for Admission 2020-21 applications from today. MDU Rohtak has uploaded Admission prospectus 2020-21 for PG, Diploma, Certificate & Research courses at website. Commencing the registration from 15 July 2020 for Admissions into 4-6 years programs, MDU notifies detailed admission notice at mdu.ac.in.
Students seek admission into MDU Rohtak for academic session 2020-21 can fill application form online at University website, the last date for 4-6 years courses, has been set as 7 August, 2020, whereas forms can be filled for PG (2-3 Years courses) till August 14, 2020. Online applications are invited for admission into various courses, available in University Teaching Departments (UTD) Rohtak and MDU Centre for Professional & Allied studies (MDU-CPAS) Gurugram for the academic session 2020-21, MDU intimates through notice.
MDU Admissions 2020-21: Registration begins for the following courses-
Six year Integrated, Five year Integrated/ Honours and Four-year UG Programs in the University Teaching Departments, Institutes & Centres.
Application Form dates:
Post-Graduate Programs in the University Teaching Departments/ Institutes/ Centres-
MDU Admission Prospectus 2020-21
Soft copy of MDU Prospectus is available on MDU website-mdu.ac.in ->Admissions->Prospectus AND http://mdu.ac.in/->Admissions-> Online Admissions 2020-21. Students should go through the detailed Prospectus before filling application form.
List of Documents to be uploaded for admission to PG programs
1. Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
2. Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
3. Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B. Pharm.etc)
4. Character Certificate from the institute last attended
5. Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
6. Latest income certificate issued on or after 01/04/2019 for SC/BC category
7. Certificate claiming weightages, Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
8. Documentary proof in support of respective Supernumerary category, if applicable.
9. Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable, as per format in Appendix-U
Should Read- IGNOU offers Online Admissions session July 2020
How to Apply for MDU Rohtak Admissions 2020:
The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before filling the online Application Form. The processing charges for the application form for admission are Rs 1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/BC candidates (Haryana only). The SC/ST/BC candidates belonging to the States other than Haryana will be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes.
A Candidate may apply for admission to as many programs as he/she wants. Separate application form for admission to each additional program shall be required to be filled after paying Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) per program. The candidates must also upload the conversion formula for conversion of CGPA to percentage wherever applicable. The candidates are required to fill up the percentage of marks secured in each examination using the said formula.
Official Website of the MDU Rohtak- www.mdu.ac.in