Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released job notfication for filling up of 15,508 posts of TGT, PGT Teachers, in state Govt aided Secondary schools. Board on Thursday, (October 29, 2020) activates online registration link for the Recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Principal posts.
UPSESSB begins the recruitment and invites the online application for the 15508 posts of Teachers in aided schools releasing the recruitment notification on 15,508 posts. Earlier the number of vacancies proposed to the UPSESSB board were 16,133 which later reduced to 15508 posts, deducting the vacancies for the posts of Principal.
UPSESSB Board starts the recruitment process for the 15,508 posts of TGT, PGT after a long wait of nearly four years. Board invites online applications to fill the 12,913 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) annd 2,595 posts of Post-Graduate Teacher or Lecturer (PGT) at selection board website upsessb.org. Candidates ensuring the required eligibility criteria can apply onine on or before 27 November. The last date for submission of the complete form and completing all the formalities, is 30 November 2020. Here's the direct link to Apply online and to view Recruitment Advertisement on TGT, PGT Teacher recrutment 2020.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- 12,913 posts
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)- 2593 posts
How to Apply Online for UPSESSB Teachers' jobs 2020:
Should Read- Haryana Govt to fill one Lakh posts in next 4 years
1. Log on pariksha.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
3 Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option "Candidate Registration".
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with *indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option. The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Application Fee: For Un-reserved (UR) category and OBC- Rs 750/- (inclusive of Online payment charges). For SC/ ST/ EWS & PWD categories there is relaxation in fee charges. Detailed information can be obtained from the recruitment notification available at upsessb.org.
Should Read- Navodaya Vidyalaya Teaching Department Jobs 2020
According to sources, applications for the recruitment of principals will also start soon. The UPSESSB Board shall soon start the recruitment on 1453 posts of Principal. The Board would aim to conclude the appointment process before July 2021. For the first time UPSESSB includes the ten per cent reservation to the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of Uttar Pradesh state only.