By Rohit Sindhu, Updated : Apr 02, 2020 11:43 IST
Haryana Roadways Jobs 2020| 5200 New vacancies to be filed shortly, Minister

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is to be provided recruitment orders to fill 5200 vacancies in Haryana State Road Transport Corporation. Haryana Government has decided to fill the vacancies in Haryana Roadways as decision is taken during Press communication by Transport and Mines & Geology Minister Shree Moolchand Sharma. To increase the transport facilities in state and to empower the strength in Roadways, Haryana Government is looking to hire 5200 of new staff in department, Minister said. Total 5200 vacancies are to be filled in Transport Department and likely select Exam Conducting Agency as HSSC.

Haryana's Transport, Mines and Geology Minister Moolchand Sharma said that the present government is committed to provide adequate transport facilities to the people of the state & in same direction shall fill 5200 new vacancies shortly. On several positions including Driver, Conductor & Technician etc in Haryana Roadways recruitment drive to be started assured Minister. 

Haryana Roadways Jobs 2020

The Government of Haryana has assured that in Haryana Roadways Department 5200 new vacancies to be filled. On Wednesday speaking to media persons, Transport Minister said that neither an employment would be cut off nor the number of buses in the fleet would be reduced. Minister added that state government has recruited about 5200 employees in the Transport Department & looking to expand the same. On Drivers, Conductor, Technicians, Ticket Collector and several other vacancies recruitment drive is likely to take place shortly.

State Minister said that Government to provide adequate transport facilities to the people of the state and soon the fleet of state transport buses will be increased to 4500. Currently Haryana has about 3600 buses fleet and will increase to 4500 in numbers shortly.

haryana roadways jobs

Minister also briefed on data that after the formation of present government, 150 mini buses have arrived under State Transport Department and 130 pink buses are being run for women under the Haryana Roadways.

Should Read- Haryana Teachers Jobs TGT PRT PGT 30000 posts

Buses in Haryana Roadways to Increase

Shree Moolchand Sharma, while speaking to media persons on Wednesday emphasized on reforms in State Transport Department.

  1. Minister said out of 510 buses under the KM scheme, about 80 per cent have been running smoothly, while the remaining 20 per cent buses will also start running by March 31, 2020.
  2. In addition, 18 Volvo buses are coming soon. Similarly, purchase of 867 buses has been approved which will come on the roads by May-June

Haryana Roadways- Driver/ Conductor/ Technician

Haryana Roadways Department may fill Driver, Conductor & Technician vacancies in coming month & likely to invite Applications from eligible candidates. Candidates possessing 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Matriculation qualifications with Driving License or Certificate/ Diploma in relevant Trade shall be eligible to apply for positions.

Selection on vacancies shall be based on the performance in Written Examination, Skill Test & Final Merit list. The detailed module of vacancies along with required eligibility & other details would be laid down in official advertisement at Roadways Department website.

Important Dates to Remember- Schedule for the job notification covering Application dates and Exam schedule, detailed info to be uploaded through detailed advertisement.

Website of the Roadways Department-

Follow at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Telegram. Stay updated for latest headlines.