GPAT 2021 Result: National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 (GPAT) results on Monday. Candidates who have appeared for the NTA GPAT 2021 Computer-Based Examination can check the availability of the results online at gpat.nta.nic.in. Once the results are announced, candidates can check their marks/ score obtained using their GPAT 2021 Enrollment Number.
According to the official notice from the Nodal Agency, GPAT 2021 results will be compiled based on Final Answer Keys. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) will be entertained after the declaration of Result of GPAT-2021. The raw or actual marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the Result of GPAT-2021.
Earlier, NTA organized the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 on computer screens at designated centres across the country. The examination was reportedly held successfully on February 27, 2021 (Saturday). Approximately, 3.8 lac candidates had applied for the M.Pharma admission entrance test.
Direct link to check GPAT 2021 Result Online.
How to check GPAT 2021 Result Online? Steps to follow
1. Go to the website of the National Testing Agency GPAT 2021 NTA at https://gpat.nta.nic.in
2. on the homepage, click on 'Score Card of GPAT 2021' Link 1/2
3. click on the shared result link
4. in a new window score card login page will be shown
5. enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin before clicking on 'Login'.
6. Your Scorecard will appear on the screen, print a copy of the same for further uses.
About GPAT 2021: The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2021 facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Masters (M.Pharma) Program. The GPAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test. The GPAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test held on 27 February 2021. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges /Affiliated Colleges.