To keep you entertained, Trippy, Naira, Karan, and Bagga are back. OTT will offer Season 3 of TVF's "College Romance." The romantic comedy series centres on three college roommates who are searching for romance, humor, and some lifelong memories.
Popular faces from TVF and Bollywood comedic shows, including Manjot Singh, Apoorva Arora, Gagan Arora, Keshav Sadhna, Shreya Mehta, and Hira Ashar, are featured in the online series. Comedy programs like "Kota Factory," "Flames," and "imMature," which depict the lives of young Indians, are popular on The Viral Fever (TVF).
College Romance Season 3: Release time, Premiere
Starting on September 16th, Sony Liv will broadcast the show. Seasons 2 and 3 are only available on Sony Liv, whereas Season 1 is available on both TVF Play and Sony Liv. The first two seasons each include five episodes, making the journey quick and enjoyable.
Also Read- Brahmastra Box Office Collection Day 7: Ranbir Kapoor Film Slowing Inching Towards ₹200 Crores!
College Romance Season 3 Episodes
This season will consist of 5 episodes:
- Happy Ending: While unexpected sparks bloom on the side for Dipika and Karan as romance also knocks on their doors, the friends assist Naira and Bagga in maintaining their long-distance chemistry.
- No More Secrets: The trio works to uncover the mystery surrounding Bagga's infidelity, which puts their friendship to the test. Even as Dipika meets a startling new admirer, Naira, Dhatrapriya, and Karan's secrets are revealed.
- Loser: The senior-junior game of one-upmanship culminates in a magnificent party with the hidden threats. Despite the soaring music and romanticism, betrayal occurs.
- Beer & Whiskey: Naira's relationship with Bagga is put to the test when Dipika's newfound scandal is caused by new lovers. Dhatrapriya and Karan fight to achieve a milestone.
- Problem Kya Hai?: Naira responds strongly to Bagga's surprising position. Dhatrapriya fights her fears of finding love. The friends are forced to make a significant ideological decision as they band together to defend Dipika.