BIEAP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Tomorrow at 4 PM, Know Where to Check

Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will declare Intermediate 2nd year results in 2021 tomorrow at Students can check their results online at 4 pm using their login credentials from the official sites given below.

By Rohit Sindhu, Updated : Jul 22, 2021 17:28 IST
BIEAP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021 Tomorrow at 4 PM, Know Where to Check
BIEAP Result 2021 Tomorrow at 4 pm

Andhra Pradesh Class 12th or Inter 2nd year results will be declared tomorrow on July 23, 2021, at 4 pm. Candidates can check their results online at The result link will be available at 4 pm for tge candidates who have registered for the Class 12 exams.

According to the media reports, the result will be announced by the board officials through a press conference. The result will be released by Dr. Audimulapu Suresh Garu, Education Minister of the state at 4 pm at Publicity Cell, Ground Floor, 4th Block, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi. Students who have registered themselves for the Intermediate exams can check the list in the list of websites given below.

Earlier, on June 25, the board had cancelled the Intermediate Public Examinations (Theory) 2021 in view the then conditions of COVID-19.

AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2021: List of websites-,, and

Earlier, the Class 12 exams were cancelled by the state government due to rise in COVID-19 cases across the country. the board later defined the evaluation criteria. As per the evaluation criteria, the Class 12 students will be awarded on the basis of their performance in Class 10 and Class 11.

The Board will give 30% weightage to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of Class 10, and the remaining 70% will be based on subject-wise marks obtained by students in Intermediate first year or Class 11. The 30% marks of Class 10 will be taken from Social Science, Science and Maths to prepare the Inter result

Follow at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Telegram. Stay updated for latest headlines.