Indian Railways, West Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for filling up of 716 posts of Trade Apprentice (Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Freezer & Heat Treater, Machinist, Wireman among others). Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for engagement of Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961, from April 15, 2021, onwards. The last date to submit an online application is set as 30th April 2021.
West Central Railway Jobs 2021: Vacancy details
- Electrician – 135 Posts
- Fitter – 102 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Welder (Electric & Gas) – 43 Posts
- Painter (General) – 75 Posts
- Blacksmith – 63 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Meson – 61 Posts
- Carpenter – 73 Posts
- Plumber – 58 Posts
- Wireman – 50 Posts
- Computer Programming and Programming Assistant – 10 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 2 Posts
- Crane Assistant – 2 Posts
- Draftsman – 5 Posts
Total posts – 716
Application Fee: General Candidates: Rs. 170/-, Other candidates: No Fee
How to apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021?
- Click on the WCR notification link and read all the details given
- Ensuring the required eligibility, click on the WCR Application form
- Fill in all the details asked to make sure they are correct
- Attach documents, pictures, and signature wherever necessary
- Pay the application fee & Submit the Form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
READ- Rajasthan Board Postpones Exams 2021 for Class 10th & 12th
Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on performance in the written test and document verification. A merit list will be prepared in view of the available vacancies per trade.
Click Here to Apply Online for Act Apprentice
- Starting date of application – 15th April 2021
- Closing date of application – 30th April 2021