According to the latest report from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the spike of 5,609 COVID19 cases & 132 death in the last 24 hours. The total number of cases in the country now at 1,123,59 including 63624 active cases & 3435 deaths. The number of coronaviruses infected in the country continues to grow, more than 5,000 news coronavirus cases were reported for the third consecutive day and the figure of infected people has reached 1,12,359. 131 COVID19 positive cases, 3 deaths, 18 recovered & 41 discharged in Rajasthan today so far. The total number of positive cases in the state rises to 6146, including 150 deaths and 3422 recovered and 3041 discharged: Rajasthan Health Department
In the last 24 hours, 5609 coronavirus new cases have been reported in the country. A record of 5611 cases was received on Wednesday and over 5300 new cases on Tuesday. There are a total of 63,624 active cases of coronavirus in the country and 3435 people have died so far. The number of infected in Maharashtra has crossed 39000 and 1,390 people have lost their lives so far.
Coronavirus Cases in India are increasing rapidly. The number of people infected with the coronavirus in the country has crossed 1 lakh 12 thousand. During the last 24 hours, there have been 5609 new cases of coronavirus in the country and 132 people have died. Testing (Molecular based) Update - Total number of the sample tested is 26,15,920; the number of samples tested in 24 hours is 1,03,532: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- 83 more COVID19 cases & 3 deaths reported in Rajasthan today, as of 9 am. Total number of cases in the state is now at 6098, including 2527 active cases & 150 deaths: State Health Department
- Out of the 827 samples tested yesterday for COVID19, results of 26 are positive: King George's Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow
- Officials of Tihar Jail have informed that the deputy superintendent posted in Central Jail number-11 has been found infected with the Coronavirus. He was on leave since May 11 after a fever. Currently, their contact tracing is happening.
- Maharashtra: A total of 39297 positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported Of these, 10318 people have fully recovered or have been discharged. So far, 1390 people have lost their lives in this state.
- 25 new coronavirus patients found in Mumbai's Dharavi taking tally of cases in area to 1,378, with no new death reported, toll stands at 56: civic body
- Delhi: The speed of coronavirus infection is increasing in Delhi. So far, 11088 cases of coronavirus have been reported in the capital. While 176 people have died due to the COVID-19 epidemic, 5192 people recovered.
- Gujarat: COVID-19 has caused the most damage in Gujarat after Maharashtra. It has crossed 12,000 cases of corona in Gujarat. There have been 12537 cases so far, in which 749 people have died and 5219 people recovered.
- Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh's coronavirus figures are constantly increasing. The number of corona cases has increased to 5735, of which 267 people have also died. Also, 2733 people have been cured.
- Tamil Nadu: In Tamil Nadu also, the number of coronavirus patients have crossed 13 thousand. So far, 13191 corona cases have been reported in this state. Here, 87 deaths have been reported from this epidemic and 5882 have been completely cured.
- West Bengal reports 3 more COVID-19 fatalities, death toll rises to 181; fresh cases at 142: Officials