Delhi: A fire broke out in the nursing room of the Safdarjung Hospital — located next to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in south Delhi, on Thursday afternoon, apparently due to a short circuit.
According to the News Agency ANI Due to the fire broke out in the VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital was possibly caused by a short circuit and has been extinguished. Hospital Administration said that a fire call was made from the Hospital soon after the room caught fire.
Seven fire tenders were rushed to the hospital and fire was brought under control within 5 mins, no one was injured. Fire was in Nursing room at 4th floor and has been bruaght under control, sources told See Latest.
Safdarjung Hospital Nursing room caught Fire- pic.twitter.com/OeZ2KfXB4M— See Latest (@SeeLatest) January 14, 2021
"Fire broke out in the nursing room of Safdarjung Hospital due to a short-circuit earlier this afternoon. It was doused shortly", tweets ANI.