The coronavirus has caused global outbreaks. Coronavirus outbreak continues in India, due to which the number of people infected with coronavirus has crossed 13 thousand. But in the last two days, Corona has seen a decrease in havoc. So far, 437 people have died due to the deadly coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic in the country. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health, the number of cases of infection with coronavirus in the country has increased to 13387, while 437 people have died due to this. 1748 people have also been cured of this dangerous disease. In the last 12 hours, 628 cases of coronavirus and 17 deaths have been recorded, while yesterday i.e. on Thursday, 22 deaths were reported. In this way, the new data released on Friday are showing declining trends. The highest number of 194 people died due to coronavirus in Maharashtra. Now the number of victims from this epidemic has reached 3699.
The number of COVID-19 patients in Maharashtra reached 3,236 today with 34 more persons testing positive for the infection. Of the new cases, the highest, 23, were recorded in Pune since Thursday evening, while six more persons were diagnosed with the infection in Mumbai, said the state health department official.
- The number of coronavirus positive cases in the country has crossed 13495. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health, the number of cases of infection with coronavirus in the country has increased to 13387, while 437 people have died. 1748 people have recovered.
- Maharashtra is the most corona havoc. A total of 3699 positive cases of coronavirus have been reported in Maharashtra. Out of these total cases of Corona, 3205 cases are active and 300 people have fully recovered or have been discharged. So far, 194 people died
- In New Delhi, Coronavirus infection is also increasing in the national capital. There are 1640 active cases in the capital so far of 1729 cases of coronavirus. While 38 people have died due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 51 people recovered.
- In Tamil Nadu, The number of coronavirus patients has also increased to 1462 in Tamil Nadu. Of these, 1267 cases are active. There have been 15 deaths due to this and 180 have been recovered.
-Kerala The number of positive cases of coronavirus is 643. Of these, active cases are 395 and 3 people have died and 245 people have been recovered
- 1640 cases have been reported in New Delhi.
Read Also: Coronavirus COVID-19 India tracker
The second phase of lockdown is in force in the country, given the threat of coronavirus. The 40-day lockdown period will end on May 3. On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the extension of the nationwide lockdown to May 3. At the same time, in the world, the number of positive cases has increased to more than 2 million.
Total number of confirmed cases in India - 13387
Recovered - 1749
Deaths - 437
Active Cases - 11201