Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: This year Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on August 3. RakshaBandhan is the symbol of love of brother and sister will be celebrated on 3rd August. As people gear up to celebrate the festival of love, check out the wishes, messages, quotes, images, and download amazing GIF videos that share this with your brothers. On this day, the sister ties a rakhi on her brother's wrist and wishes the brother a long life. The brother always pledges to protect his sister on the holy day of Rakshabandhan. This time due to corona virus many siblings will not be able to meet each other. On the special occasion of Rakshabandhan, you can wish Rakhi with these beautiful, trendy and loving messages. Here are some wishes, Messages, Quotes, SMS, and GIF Video Status that you can use to wish Raksha Bandhan to your brothers. Celebrate Raksha Bandhan with your siblings, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
We have also compiled a list of beautiful messages & quotes for brother and sister. This is the promise to always be there, to always protect, no matter what is the situation. It is a celebration of the unconditional love that only a sibling can provide.
Read Also: Raksha Bandhan 2020 Muhurat time
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my sister that whatever happens, I will always be by your side!
- As the years go by, the love between a brother and a sister multiplies with care and sharing. Happy Raksha bandhan!
- On the occasion of Rakhi I want to send you my love and best wishes. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha bandhan!
- Dear brother, in this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and that you mean everyone to me. Happy raksha
- You never say no, you never say impossible, and you never say you did it. I am my brother, a superman who makes things possible and makes the roads smoother. I love you bro.
- Dear brother, by tying this Rakhi, I ask God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best in life. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- We may not be together in this Raksha Bandhan, but that does not change my love for you. I promise to take care of you and protect you always. Happy Raksha bandhan!
- Brothers who say they never fight are definitely hiding something. ”- Lemony Snicket, horseradish