UP Board Result 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad or UPMSP is likely to release the UP Board Class 10th and UP Board Class 12th examination 2020 results on Saturday, 27 June on its official website. The UP Board results will be available on the UP Board official website only after the Matriculation results are declared at 12.30 PM. The results are likely to be announced at an online press conference tomorrow. The date and time of the UP Board results were confirmed by none other than Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma, who also holds the secondary education portfolio, in the state.
According to reports, 59.6 lakh students are awaiting the UP Board results of their Intermediate and Matric exam this year. The UP Board Matric and Intermediate examinations 2020 were held from March 6, however, due to the coronavirus outbreak and its increasing cases day by day, the evaluation process got delayed which also effected the result declaration date. Students who were eagerly waiting for their results will now be able to access the UP Board 10th results and UP Board 12th results on the official website or other alternative websites a ts soon as the results are announced by the Board tomorrow.
The UP Board reportedly appointed 1.47 lakh teachers to complete the assessment and evaluation process of the high school and intermediate school students as early as possible. A total of 275 evaluation centres across the state have been set for checking the answer-sheets of the Uttar Pradesh Board results this year.
UP Board Result 2020: Websites to check Uttar Pradesh Class 10th and 12th Results
UP Board Result 2020: How to check Uttar Pradesh 10th,12th Results on the official website?
1. Students need to visit either of the websites mentioned above
2. Now, on the homepage, click on the link to download the UP Board Result 2020 Class 10 or UP Board Result 2020 Class 12
3. Enter the necessary details as instructed like candidate's roll number and centre of the exam as printed on the UP Board Admit Cards
4. Click on the enter button
5. The UP Board 10th, 12th result with subject wise score will appear on the screen of your computer/laptop/mobile
6. Keep a copy for reference if necessary
How to check result via SMS?
Students can also access their results via SMS on their mobile phones. For doing the same, a student is required to send a message in the format given below:
1. Class 10 students need to type UP10ROLLNUMBER - and send it to 56263
2. Class 12 students need to type UP12ROLLNUMBER - and send it to 56263