On Thursday Staff Selection Commission would be uploading the detailed marks of the candidates who appeared for the Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2019. Commission has declared the final results of the MTS 2019 examination on March 6, 2021.
Detailed marks or score card of the selected and non-selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in on 10 March 2021. Detailed marks of the candidates will be available from 10 March 2021 to 31 March 2021. Once, displayed candidates can check their individual marks by using their Registration No. and Registered Password and click on the Result/Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.
Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Paper-II of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 on 30 October 2020, wherein a total of 20902 candidates were qualified for appearing in Document Verification. The final result of 8385 candidates (excluding 607 withheld cases) was declared on March 6, 2021, and is available on the website of the Staff Selection Commission.
Due to suspected malpractices, the result of 607 candidates have been kept withheld by the Staff Selection Commission and their Roll Numbers are made available in Annexure III at https://ssc.nic.in.
How to Check MTS 2019 Score Card:
To check the individual marks a candidate needs to follow the steps laid down here-
1. Visit the website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the 'Result' tab and then select Others
3. Tap on the Marks in front of 'Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019: List of Candidates Recommended For Appointment: List-1 (Age Group- 18-25 Years) (In Roll No. Order)'.
4. Enter your Registration No. and Registered Password
5. Click on the Result/ Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.
Some candidates in the Select list whose candidatures have been kept as provisional by the Regional Offices. User Departments concerned will check the eligibility of such candidates thoroughly in all respects before issuing an offer of appointment to the candidates.