SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result: The Staff Selection Commission or SSC has declared the results of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2019 of Paper-II on its official website - ssc.nic.in. The Commission has released a notification announcing the results to call candidates for the document verification process. The SSC result notification is now available on the SSC official website.
Candidates who have appeared in either Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator or Hindi Pradhyapak Examination can now check their result by clicking on the direct result link or by following the steps given below for their convenience.
The Staff Selection Commission had conducted the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination - 2019 (Paper-l) on 26.11.2019 and the result of the Paper-l was announced on 29.01.2020. A total of 1977 candidates qualified the examination who later appeared in the Paper ll exam. The SSC JHT, SHT and Hindi Pradhyapak Paper-ll examinations was conducted on 16.02.2020 at
various centres across the country.
The notification said, "Based on the cut-offs fixed by the Commission, 1360 candidates have qualified provisionally for Documents Verification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator."
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result: How to check on the SSC official website?
1. Candidates must visit the SSC official website as mentioned above
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads, "Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2019 – Declaration of result of Paper-II to call candidates for document verification pdficon (171.38 KB)"
3. On clicking, candidates will be directed to the result notification
4. Now, read the notification carefully
5. Save the document for future reference if necessary
According to ther notification, all the candidates who have cleared the result are required to appear for the Document Verification process. Candidates
who fail to attend the Document Verification will not be considered for the final selection to the posts. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the SSC website for the document verification schedules. The DV Time Table will be released separately on websites of Commission's Regional Offices.