Meghalaya Police has declared the Constable SF-10 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) result 2021 on its website megpolice.gov.in. The result compiled in a pdf file has been uploaded online. Candidates who appeared in PET (Race) for the post of Constable SF-10 in Meghalaya Police now can check their result (pass/ fail) status along with the time taken in the race from the result pdf file.
The PET result consists of the name of the candidate, chest number, obtained marks in PET (height, lap, time taken), and qualifying status of the candidate.
Earlier for the post of Constable SF-10, the physical-efficiency test was organized at three venues - 2nd BLP BN Georagre, Asanang Ground, and Homeguard Ground in the state of Meghalaya. The candidates were asked to carry their final vaccination certificate or Covid negative RTPCR reports at the time of PET.
1. Visit the website megpolice.gov.in
2. Click on 'Recruitment' from the drop-down menu of 'Notice Board'.
3. By doing so, a new login window will open on the screen.
4. Click on the 'Recruitment 2019-20: Physical Efficiency Test (P.E.T) Result dated 06/12/2021' link
5. Check your score and qualifying status using the name/ roll number.
The recruitment drive is to fill a total of 971 posts of Constable in different branches of state police. Of total 351 posts in Unarmed Branch (UB), 402 posts for Armed Branch (AB), 144 posts for SF-10 Commandos, and 74 posts of Follower (Group AB & SF10).