Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, JKSSB on Thursday, April 22, declared the results of Sub Inspector, Assistant Compilor, Field Assistant, Supervisor, Storekeeper & Class 4 posts. The result of candidates has been made available at the official website jkssb.nic.in. Candidates who had appeared in the computer-based test for divisional/district cadre post for various posts in different departments under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants & Non Migrant Kashmiri Pandits now can check their results.
The computer based examination to fill up said PM Package posts, 1997 posts (advt. notification no.3 of 2020, dated 1.12.2020) was held in different shifts from March 29, 2021 to April 5, 2021.
As per the recent announcement, the PM Package Result has been declared of the written examination for Sub-Inspector, Assistant Compiler, Field Assistant III, Field Supervisor, Assistant Store Keeper, Depot Assistant and Class-4 posts.
Candidates who appeared in JKSSB PM Package divisional/district cadre posts can can check their results/score from the official website of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in.
Here is the direct link to check the JKSSB PM Package posts results/scores.
1. Go to the website of Jammu Kashmir Servives Selection Board at jkssb.nic.in
2. At homepage click on the link that reads, " Result/Score Sheet of Candidates appeared in Written Test (CBT) Examination for Divisional/District Cadre post for various posts in different Departments under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants & Non Migrant Kashmiri Pandits, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 03 of 2020 dated 01.12.2020."
3. Clicking on the given link will open in a result pdf file.
4. Check your Roll number in the result file.
5. Download and save your result.
Earlier, a report published on Seelatest.com stated that the evaluation process of the examination had been finished and results of the PM Package posts exam would likely declare anytime soon
The result/score sheets have been made on the basis of percentile score by using normalisation procedure. Just figuring in the result/ score sheet will not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for document verification.