Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Sunday declared the results of the Term End Examination December 2020 examinations. The results are declared on the official website www.ignou.ac.in for some of the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses examinations that were held recently.
The candidates who appeared for the TEE December 2020 exams can check their results whether declared or not by log on to the website ignou.ac.in or a direct link as given below.
According to the IGNOU's TEE Dec 2020 date sheet, the Term-End Examinations are being held in February-March 2021 for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and other programmes. University had conducted in earlier months the Practical exams and received Assignments for the December-2020 session.
Concluding the evaluation of answer sheets of some of the selected courses, Indira Gandhi National Open University on Sunday, February 22 updated the results.
Direct link to check IGNOU TEE December 2020 results: Click here
Here is how to check IGNOU's TEE Dec 2020 announced Results:
1. Visit the website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. On the homepage, click on Student Support- 'Results' on the website.
3. Now click on the 'TEE December 2020' result link
4. Enter your nine-digit Enrolment Number
5. Click on 'Submit', result or Score Card will be shown.