Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the revaluation result of Term-End Examination Dec 2020 that were held in Feb 2021. After re-evalution of Answer copies of the candidates who had applied for the Rechecking, Retotaling of February-March 2021 held term-end exams, IGNOU on Friday, May 21 declared the results.
Learners using their nine digit enrollment number can check the IGNOU Revaluation result online on the official website of the University i.e www.ignou.ac.in. Earlier, University had declared the Feb 2021 held Term End Exams Result for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and PG Diploma courses. Here is the direct link to check IGNOU Re-valuation Result for TEE Dec 2021.
How to check IGNOU Revaluation result:
1. Go to the website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University at ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the link 'Re-Evaluation result of December 2020 Term End Examination'
3. Enter your nine digit enrollment number in a new window.
4. Click on 'Submit'. Your score will appear on screen.
5. Save the result for future references.
Should Read: IGNOU June 2021 Term End Exam Form Link Activated
Note: For those students whose term-end exam December 2021 result is due, the window for Revaluation will re-open after their result will be declared. Declaration of the result is a continuous process, students in this regard are advised to keep visiting the official site ignou.ac.in for result related announcements.