BPSSC Bihar Police SI Final Result: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has declared the final result, selection list of Sub-Inspector (SI), Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) Exam Advt 1/2019 in Bihar Police. The Candidates who have appeared for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) can check the result online on the official website of BPSSC i.e http://bpssc.bih.nic.in.
A total of 2,062 candidates have been finally selected for the post of SI, ASI, and ASJ posts in Bihar Police. Roll numbers of the finally selected candidates have been mentioned in the result notice. Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission conducted the PET between March 22 to April 12. A total of 15231+357 (Ex-Servicemen) candidates were selected for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & their event-wise performance has also been released in the result notice. Each & every Candidate was considered for selection in accordance with the set principle of Merit-cum-Choice-cum-Suitability & was allotted a post according to Reservation Category & availability of Vacancy.
The selection of candidates was based on the set principles of Merit-cum-Choice-cum-Suitability and was allotted a post according to Reservation Category & availability of Vacancy.
Here's the direct link to check the FINAL result- Click Here
BPSSC SI, Sergeant Final results 2021: Here is how to check
1. Go to the official website of BPSSC Commission at bpssc.bih.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link that reads, 'Results: Final Selection List for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019)'
3. A result file in pdf format will be displayed on the screen
4. Check your result roll number-wise
5. Save and keep the hard copy of the same for future use.