Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar Police has declared the Constable result 2021 on its website csbc.bih.nic.in. The board yesterday, on December 06 released a list of successful candidates in written examination and qualified for PET. Candidates who appeared in the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2021 now can check their result roll number-wise. Bihar Constable examination was held on March 14 and 21, 2021.
Candidates who have qualified through the examination have to appear for Document Verification and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The efficiency test will comprise- Running, High Jump, and Shot Put. The obtained marks in all three activities will be considered for the merit list.
According to the result notice, Bihar Police Constable (Advt 05/2020) Physical Efficiency Test will be held in the last week of January 2022. It has further been stated that a separate intimation regarding the efficiency test will be released in January 2022.
CSBC is conducting the recruitment drive to fill a total of 8415 posts of Constable in Bihar Police/ Armed Police/ Indian Reserved Batallion/ Bihar State Industrial Security Force etc. The board conducted the written exam for 6,30,524 candidates on March 14, and for 5,13,906 candidates on March 21, 2021, in multiple shifts. A total of five times the number of vacancies, the candidates have been shortlisted for the Physical Efficiency Test.
The list of documents to be carried by the PET qualified candidates has been made available in the Bihar Police Constable result 2021 notice. While appearing for the PET and DV, candidates have to bring the following documents to the test center-
1) A valid Identity Card-carrying photograph - Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.
2) Intermediate or equivalent examination passing certificate.
3) Matric certificate or Birth certificate
4) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/BC). For female candidates, the caste certificate issued in the name of the father will only be valid.
5) Non-Creamy layer certificate for BC/ OBC candidate.
6) Bihar Residence Certificate or Bihar Domicile for all category candidates.
7) Certificate if candidates belong to Gorkha / Ex-Serviceman/ EWS of Bihar state. Home Guard service certificate if the candidate has served in the Home department.