The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started online registration for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2021 today, Monday. The candidates seeking admissions to the Undergraduate courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture in Universities/ Colleges of West Bengal can register or apply online from February 23, 2021, to March 23, 2021, at www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
According to the WBJEE 2021 schedule, the Board will conduct the Common Entrance Examination on July 11, 2021 (Sunday) for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the State
Online registration can be made online on the official website of the Board i.e www.wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the examination. Application for the examination must be done online. Candidates can fill up the application form by filling in details including domicile, category, PwD status, family income, religion nationality, academic details, etc. If the candidate has also applied for JEE Main 2021 he/ she to enter JEE Main application number.
WBJEE 2021 Online Registration: Important Points to Follow
1) The application form for the WBJEE 2021 can be filled online.
2) Candidates will be required a mobile number and a unique email ID for the registration. All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
3) Once you log in, enter the registration details i.e., name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile, and date of birth. The information cannot be changed/ modified/ edited under any circumstances.
4) Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the instructions provided. If any candidate received any SMS/ email regarding a discrepancy in photograph/ signature, he/she must take corrective action immediately within one day.
5) If any information other than the name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, domicile, and date of birth given in the application needs to be corrected, the rectification can be done by the candidate only within the notified ‘Correction Period’. The Board cannot and will not make or allow any correction thereafter.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Date & Pattern: The examination will be conducted in Offline mode (OMR-based examination) carrying two papers in WBJEE 2021. In Paper 1 questions will be asked from Mathematics, whereas Paper 2 will carry questions from Physics and Chemistry combined.
All questions will be of Multiple-Choice Questions with four options against each of the questions. There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects. The number of questions, as well as maximum marks for each-
|Category||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Physics||30 Questions||50 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||50 Marks|
Note- Questions are to be answered on a specially designed optical machine-readable response (OMR) sheet. There will be four alternative answers for each question.