Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has confirmed the exam date for Block Education Officer (BEO) as 16 August 2020. UPPSC Commission on Sunday finalizes the schedule for BEO examination which will be held in 18 districts of Uttar Pradesh state in single shift. Along with the confirmed date of BEO exam 2020, Commission also releases important instructions to students need to read and follow during BEO examination on Sunday, August 16.
UPPSC Commission will conduct OMR based Written Examination for Block Education Officer (BEO) 309 posts on August 16, 2020. The examination will be organized following the social-distancing norms under guidelines of Ministry of Home Affairs. Proper sanitization, use of face masks & hand sanitizers will be facilitated at exam centres, instruction notice reads.
Students applied for the Block Education Officer (BEO) are hereby provided the top five instructions they should read and follow while appearing for the 16 August examination-
1) Number of Examination Centre increased: In view of Coronavirus the Commission has decided to increase the number of Examination centres for BEO examination. The examination will be organized on August 16, 2020 (Sunday). UPPSC BEO examination will be organized in Agra, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Ajamgarh, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Raibareli, Sitapur, Varanasi and Mathura etc.
Should Read- UP B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Centre' report & Key
2) Proper sanitization for the safety of students: The Block Education Officer examination will be organized across 18 districts in Uttar Pradesh. Acros all examination centres proper sanitization will be made to ensure disinfection from the exam hall. At all entry points thermal detector/ scanner will be fixed. Adequate number of masks, hand sanitizers will be assured at all exam centres, instruction reads. BEO examination will be held in single shift (12:00 noon- 2:00 pm).
3) Admit Card instructions: Students are issued the detailed instructions to follow, through e-admit card. Candidates should go through the instructions and must follow the same. Students must carry their admit card at the examination centre on the examination date. E-Admit Card can be downloaded from website- UPPSC commission.
4) Carry required belongings: Students along with the admit card, are asked to bring 2 passport size photographs and Id proof in original and photocopy. Other electronic items including mobile phones/ Watch, Bag/ wallet, Electronic Gadgets, Stationery items etc) are banned inside the examination hall.
5) Scribe/ Writer for PWD candidates: Students belonging to PWD category cerebral palsy disability, Locomotor Upper Limb disability (40% or more with writing hand) and disability in eyes (more than 60%), will be provided option for Scribe/ Writer/ extra time at the examination hall. Scribe/ Writer should be an intermediate pass not before 2017/ 2018.