Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai is in advanced stage to select Examination Conducting Agency (ECA) to hold NTPC online Computer Based Tests. RRB Chennai would conduct first stage online Computer Based test for more than 1.26 crore applicants, as 1.5 years are about to pass on closing of applications. Based on latest updates from RRB Chennai, Board specified the work of ECA through corrigendum number 7, dated July 13, 2020 in which Board asked ECA for performing several responsibilities including of Document Verification.
“Engaging Exam Conducting Agency (ECA) for conducting multiple stages of Computer Based Test, Computer Based Aptitude/ Typing Skill Test, Document Verification and all other related services in connection with CEN No 01/2019 for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) all over India”, RRB board said in recent corrigendum. The Exam Conducting Agency is also asked to prepare a new strategy for CBTs to meet the challenges posed by COVID19 duly following safety measures like adequate social distance, face mask etc, to ensure not only candidate’s health but also public health. This requires a thorough and detailed study. Hence, the bidding start date, last date of submission of tender and date of opening of technical bids are hereby revised further, added Board.
After the selection of ECA, RRB Chennai will conduct two successive stage of Online Computer Based test and skill test. Later students will be called for Document Verification via counseling. ECA will mutual responsibilities during Computer Based Examinations & Document Verification. It is hereby, stated that candidates qualifying the NTPC skill test / CBT 2 (for selected posts), will be required to produce 22 documents at the time of verification. Documents to be brought by candidates in original (as applicable) for document verification are as follows-
RRB NTPC Exam Latest Update:
July 24, 2020: Railway Recruitment Board Chennai is in process to select Exam Conducting Agency (ECA). After selection of ECA, board is expected to ramp-up process to hold CBT 1 (First stage) Computer Based Examination.
July 13, 2020: RRB Chennai revised the dates for online submission of Tender through corrigendum no 07.
Should Read- RRB NTPC Exam CBT 1 Common Test for all, Board
1. Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidate ‘s name and the father‘s/ mother‘s name mentioned in the application will also be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate).
2. +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC/Equivalent Certificate (As applicable)
3. A University degree or its equivalent
4. SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure I
5. OBC-NCL certificate as per Annexure II (Not older than one year from the date of document verification)
6. Non creamy layer declaration by OBC-NCL candidates as per Annexure II A
7. Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections as per Annexure III
8. Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure III A
9. Minority Community declarations on Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure IV.
10. Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen
11. Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Format at Annexure V(A) / Annexure V(B) / Annexure V(C) / Annexure V(E) as applicable.
12. Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen as per Annexure VII.
13. NOC from serving employees with date of appointment from current employer.
14. NOC from Serving Defense Personnel (ExSM) with probable date of discharge.
15. Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in Para 1.7
16. Receipt of offline payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
17. Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
18. J & K domicile certificate, if applicable.
19. Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India, as per Para 4.1(f).
20. Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent court of law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
21. Death Certificate of husband in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
22. Ex Service Man candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN 1/2019 should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during document verification.
Note- For Railway Recruitment examinations / results & other official updates, candidates are advised to visit websites of RRBs/ RRCs. All latest updates on exams, admit card & schedule for RRB CEN 1/2019 NTPC will be communicated at official website of rrbchennai.gov.in.