IIMA CAT-2020: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad shall host on the 29th Date of November 2020 IIM Common Admission Test 2020. There IIM CAT - 2020 scheduled to be held on the 29th Date of November 2020 to be held in 02 Slots shall comprise Objective Type 68 MCQs + 32 Non-MCQs for 100 Marks. Even as the Objective Type MCQs based Test Sections involves Negative Marking, there would be No Negative Marking for Non-MCQs in the Test Paper.
The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad shall conduct IIM-CAT 2020 for Admission into 01) Post Graduate Programs in Management (PGPM) and 02) Fellow Programs in Management (FPM) [Doctoral] offered in the Participating Indian Institutes of Manages located in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam displayed in the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad Website.
Read here: IIM Common Admission Test 2020 Admit Card
The IIM CAT 2020 to be held in Online Computer Based Test Format consists of 03 Sections as detailed in the subsequent Lines. Section-I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; Section-II Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Section - III Quantitative Aptitude / Ability having either 68 Objective Type MCQs Plus 32 Non-MCQs (Conventional) or 72 MCQs + 28 Non-MCQs (Descriptive Type)
IIMA CAT-2020 CoVid-19 Guidelines: The IIM-CAT 2020 (Online Computer Based) shall be held countrywide on the 29th of November 2020 strictly in compliance with the Ministry of Home Affairs CoViD-2019 Guidelines spelling therein the CoViD Standard Operating Procedures. The IIM CAT 2020 will be held in Socially-Distanced Mode
01) That the Candidates Candidates must have worn the Face Masks / Face Shields while traveling over to Examination Center. They should also have in possession Self-Declared Asymptomatic CoViD-2019 or otherwise together with their Admit Cards.
02) The Candidates should have Hand-Disinfecting Sanitizer and Transparent Water Bottle with Simple Pens.
03) The Candidates with Face-Masks / Face Shields with Self-Declared CoViD-2019 Letter as well as Admit Cards will be allowed Entry at the Examination Center.
04) The Candidates would be offered 03-Ply Face-Masks as well as PPE Hand Gloves at the Examination Centers before attempting the IIM CAT 2020.
05) The Candidates would be seated Equi-Distanced (Seating Arrangement at Equal Distance). Both Examination Venue and the Seats and the PC with Peripherals / Accessories will be Sanitized.
06) The Candidates would be instructed to Use Hand-sanitizers and wear Gloves before commencement of the IIM-CAT 2020.
07) Those CoViD-2019 Asymptomatics and Non-CoViD-19 would be directed and seated in the other Examination Hall. Those having CoViD-19 would be directed into Isolation Labs.