IGNOU TEE June 2021 Exam Form: Indira Gandhi National Open University on Monday, June 17 activated the link for submission of examination form for TEE June 2021. The last date to apply online for TEE June-21 is 15/06/2021 without late fee. Those students whose December 2020 result is yet to be declared, can also fill the examination form for TEE June 2021.
IGNOU June-2021 Term-end Examination tentatively scheduled from 15th June, 2021 have been postponed officially due to outburst and infectious growth of second wave of Coronavirus (Covid 19). The next schedule of this term-end examination will be announced shortly. However, online link for submission of the examination form by the students for June-2021 term-end examination (TEE June 2021) is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines.
The students may submit online examination form at exam.ignou.ac.in on or before June 15, 2021. This time the varsity has also increased the examination fee to INR 200 from INR 150 per paper.
1. Go to the website exam.ignou.ac.in
2. Read the instructions and tick mark the Declaration
3. Opt for the exam centre from the list available (the exam centre code is made available Regional Centre wise). Fill the Regional Centre code and Exam Centre code very carefully. Allotment of exam centre is based on first come first serve basis.
4. Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which exams to be writen are filled in one instance only.
5. Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank.
6. Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
7. Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
|Prescribed Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses).|
Student who failed to appear in the Term-end-examination, June 2020 and December 2020 (held in September 2020 and February 2021) respectively, and their validity of registration is expiring in December 2020, for this purpose, their validity of registration has been extended upto June 2021 as a onetime measure.