The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to host the Delhi University Entrance Examinations (DUET) 2020 for admission into the 1st Year of different disciplines of the Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), and Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) / Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) for the Academic Session 2020 - 21. The National Testing Agency will conduct the Delhi University Entrance Examination 2020 commencing on the 6th up to the 11th Dates of September 2020. The National Testing Agency notified DUET 2020 shall be held for admission into the Colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi.
The Delhi University Entrance Test - 2020 shall release within 03 days of the DUET - 2020 ending on the 11th Date of September 2020 the Provisional Answers Key to seek objections from the students.
1. The National Testing Agency notified Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 to be held in 24 cities is LAN (Computer Based Test). The Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 spanning 02-Hours’ Examination Duration, for admission into different streams of UG consists of an Objective Test comprising 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (OTMCQs) carrying Maximum 400 Marks. Each correct Answer in the DUET - 2020 shall be awarded +04 Marks with penalty of -01 Marks for each incorrect Response therein.
Should Read: DUET Admit Card 2020 Released
2. The Delhi University Entrance Test - 2020 with 02-Hours Examination Duration for admission into Part I of the Post Graduate (PG) Programs to be held in LAN (Computer Based Test) Format comprises 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of Objective Type. The DUET carries Maximum 200 Marks with penalty of deduction of 01 Mark for each incorrect / wrong Answer therein.
3. The Delhi University Entrance Test - 2020 with 02-Hours Examination span for admission into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) / Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) to be conducted in LAN (Computer Based Test) Format consists of 50 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (OTMCQs). The DUET carries Maximum 200 Marks with penalty of deduction of 01 Mark for each incorrect / wrong Answer therein.
4. The National Testing Agency shall announce within 03 days of release of the Final Answers Key, which would be published on the official Website. The UG Course-wise Merit List for Merit Based UG (B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc.) Course Admission shall be as per Delhi University Guidelines. Admission into 09 disciplines of the Under Graduate (UG) shall be strictly based on the Final Merit List drawn up by the National Testing Agency.
5. The Marks obtained by the Applicants (at the time of Online Registration on the Delhi University UG Admissions Portal) will serve as the basis for computing the Total Marks for course-specific combination of the “Best Four” for admission in the UG courses through the Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Social Sciences, Applied Social Sciences and Humanities, and “Three Subjects” for admission in the UG courses under Faculties of Sciences and Applied Sciences, which may be published on the UG Admissions Portal before the declaration of First Cut-Off marks by the Colleges / Departments.
For all Updates including the Result, Cut-off List, etc., in reference to the Delhi University Entrance Test, 2020, the students must continue to log into the National Testing Agency Website nta.nic.in