Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB will conduct the online exam for various post codes of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) recruitment in Directorate of Education in June 2021. Board has scheduled to conduct PGT (Geography, Economics, Computer Science, Maths, Phy Edu., History, Hindi, Pol Science, Sociology, Commerce, Physics and English) exam on 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 June 2021.
A detailed exam notice on the same has been released on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board or DSSSB at www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in. It came subsequent to the notice dated 13.04.2021 and DSSSB advertisements 02/20 & 04/20.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will hold examination for various post codes in online mode i.e Computer Based Mode as per the examination schedule, in two shifts. It is also reiterated that the social distancing will also be measured at the examination centres in view of the ongoing situation due to Covid19 in Delhi-NCR.
Name of examination centre, date of exam, and timing shall be mentioned in the E-Admit Card. Detailed instructions regarding online examination and downloading of E-Admit Card will be given shortly on the official website of the board - dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates are also asked to frequently visit the website of the board and OARS Portal for further information.
1. Go to the website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
2. At homepage, click on the Link for Downloading E-Admit Card for Post Graduate Teacher, Directorate of Education 02/20, 04/20.
3. Then click on the link that reads 'Generate/Print E-Admit Card'.
4. Enter your Date of Birth, Login ID details and click on 'Submit'.
5. Admit card will generate, print a copy of the same.