The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) RC 1, Delhi has now enabled direct link for Assignment submission. IGNOU Regional Centre on Sunday released circular regarding assignment submission by email by the learners of IGNOU RC Delhi 1. Students who are facing difficulties in submitting assignments through Regional Centre email Id facilitated in earlier circular, now can submit their assignments directly through single click accessible url.
In its circular, Regional Centre RC 1, Delhi on Sunday stated- Dear students of RC Delhi-1, It is notified in supersession of all previous circulars regarding assignment submission by email by the learners of IGNOU RC Delhi- 1. Due to the several issues/queries of the learners regarding their inabilities to send scanned file of hand written assignment by email, file size limitations, non-receipt of their submitted assignments, chances of missing of their assignments at any stage of assignment processing, and also for the smooth handling of the bulk of assignments received through emails by RC and LSCs staff and the concerned Academic Counsellors, a Google Form link is created as follows (https://forms.gle/5Kj9C1353LnqBdq79)
GoogleDoc Direct Link in case Email failed/ Error
Earlier students were facing inabilities to send scanned file of hand written assignment by email. In last one month students lodged several grievances including file size limitations, non-receipt of their submitted assignments which could result chances of missing of their assignments.
In view of all that IGNOU RC 1 on Sunday decided to enable direct link for receiving IGNOU Assignments. For smooth handling of the bulk of assignments received through emails by Regional Centre & LSCs staff and the concerned Academic Counsellors, a Google Form link is created as follows- https://forms.gle/5Kj9C1353LnqBdq79
1) Students can download Assignment Questions from the link: https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
2. Learners are requested to check IGNOU Regional Centre website and Regional Centre Facebook page for last date of assignment submission, if you have submitted your scanned copy of assignments earlier by email at any of the emails of IGNOU RC Delhi-1, then also you are required to re-submit the same assignment file in pdf on this link (https://forms.gle/5Kj9C1353LnqBdq79). You have to submit the assignments of each course separately. Means, for example, for submitting assignments of two different courses, you have to fill this Google Form two times.
3. Those learners who have already submitted the hard copies of their assignments at their respective LSCS, they need NOT to re-submit their assignments again on this link.
4. You are advised to submit a pdf file of scanned copy of only the handwritten assignments. Each page of your assignments must carry your signature OR name and enrolment number. Don’t submit the same file again and again for the same course.
Should Read- Detailed instructions for Assignments via Email
5. The first page of your assignment must carry the following details of the learner
6. For each Course, their assignment responses should be scanned in ONE single pdf file. Means, if there are 10 questions in one assignment, there should NOT be 10 separate pdf files of these 10 answers. These should be scanned in ONE single pdf file for easy uploading and downloading
7. Name of the pdf file should be in the Unique Format, i.e., “Enrolment Number and Course Code”. For example, for MS01 assignment, pl. send the scanned copy of the handwritten assignment response in one pdf file with the File Name: 2001218290MS01.
8. After successful submission of assignments you will automatically receive a RECEIPT by email at your given email id. Pl keep it safe with you and do not forward the same to any IGNOU email.
9. Query in this regard, if any, may be emailed to Ms. Manju Kalra, Section Officer, IGNOU RC, Delhi-1 at [email protected]
Note- For other Regional Centres' facilities students are advised to view RC Centre wise website. As per directions several Regional Centres are facilitating Online services to provide ease in sending Assignments/ Projects to RCs, LSCs. To address the students' grievances centres have facilitated email Ids. The last date for submission of Assignment/ Projects has been set as june 15, 2020.
Website of the IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in