The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will conduct the CTET exam tomorrow, on Sunday. The 14th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET will be held in 135 cities across the country. According to the CBSE board, the guidelines have been released to the candidates appearing for the CTET exam on January 31, 2021. The applicants have been issued strict guidelines to follow at the examination center. The board has also released the guidelines through the admit cards for the CTET exam at website ctet.nic.in. Here are the five key points that every student appearing in the 31st January 2021 scheduled CTET exam should follow-
1) Carry your CTET Admit Card: Candidates are asked to carry downloaded Admit card with a Photograph and Photo ID proof like Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, and Blue or Black ball-point pen. CTET Admit cards for Level 1 and 2 have been uploaded at the website www.ctet.nic.in. As a reference to the candidates here is how the candidates can download their CTET admit cards.
2) What to carry inside the Exam Centre: To ensure that the CTET exam will be conducted safely ensuring the health and well-being of all candidates. Candidates are permitted to carry the following items- 1) You will carry pocket hand sanitizer (50 ML) in a transparent bottle, 2) You will carry a face mask, 3) Hand gloves only on hands, 4) Transparent water bottle for personal use, and 5) Admit Card & Identity Card i.e Aadhar Card, Driver Lenience, Voter ID, etc.
3) Wear Face Mask: The Candidates are asked to cover their nose and mouth with a mask, follow social-distancing norms strictly. The candidates are also asked to carry their own drinking water. The candidates are asked to follow all instructions displayed in the examination center and communicated to them. They should try to avoid contact with unknown persons and do not exchange or loan articles inside the exam room.
4) Safety of students on Priority: Board has made elaborate arrangements for the safe conduct of examination at all the exam centers by implementing health guidelines prepared based on the instructions issued by the Government of India. Candidates are asked to throw used tissue/face mask, if any, into closed bins immediately after the use. They are asked to maintain good hygiene and should not touch eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. The candidates are asked to refrain from spitting in public places and be confident that they are not infected or having symptoms of Covid.
5) Reach one hour before Examination: The candidates are asked to reach one hour before starting of the examination. Exam centres are marked in the admit cards. The Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing CTET level 1 and 2 examinations on January 31, 2021, at centres in 135 cities instead of earlier 112 cities. Students are asked to report one hour before the exam to avoid any kind of frisking and rush at the exam centre.