CBSE Exams 2021: The Union Minister of Education Dr Ramesh Nishank Pokhriyal on Thursday made the announcement on CBSE Board Exams 2021. Minister said that the Theory exams for 10th and 12th Class to start from 4th May 2021 and Practical/ Project/ Internal Assessment to begin from 1st March, 2021.
The exam announcement brings relief to more than 50 Lakh candidates to take CBSE Board exams in year 2021. Exams will be held with thirty percent reduce syllabus, Minister said in his live address on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The Education Minister came live on Thursday, December 31 at 6 PM. He delivered a video message to students concerned. Here are the five key points that every student should know/read about the CBSE Board exams 2021-
1) As the situation due to Covid-19 pandemic being faced by the students/teachers and schools is unprecedented, CBSE In order to ensure a conducive environment to the students for the exams and based on the feedback and consultations with diverse stakeholders has decided the following and accordingly notified- 1) The board examinations for Class X and XII will commence from 4th May 2021 (Tuesday).
2) Schools will be allowed to conduct Practical/ Project/ Internal assessment of Class XII from 1st March 2021 (Monday) to the last date of conductof theory examinations of the same class.
3) Similarly, schools will be allowed to conduct the Practical/ Project/ Internal assessment of Class X from 1st March, 2021 (Monday) to the last date of conduct of theory examination to the same class.
4) Date sheet of Both Class X and XII will be issued soon.
5) CBSE will also inform all the stakeholders about information related to examinations from time to time. Information will be made available on CBSE website. Information available on any other platform including social media should not be treated as correct, if not available on Board's website.