Lalit Narayan Mitihila University (LNMU) is going to conduct Bihar CET B.Ed 2020 on Tuesday. Ahead of the B.Ed Common Entrance Test, LNMU issues key instructions to students appearing for the BEd CET in regards to the safety and management of the entrance test. Agency to conduct B.Ed CET on September 22, 2020 at about 278 examination centres in 10 districts of Bihar state. According to a English daily, preparation of Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 or (CET-B.Ed 2020) have been completed.
For the safety of students entire management staff has given instructions to support conduct of safe and fair BEd CET 2020. A proper dis-infection using santization inside the examination hall / entire premise has been assured. Instructions not only to the candidates but also to the management staff have been issued. Here are the key instructions a student should know before appearing for the Bihar CET B.Ed 2020.
1) The exam is scheduled to be held on September 22 at 278 exam centers in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Ara, Darbhanga, Chapra, Madhepura, Munger and Purnia. There will be a total of 1,22,331 students who have registered for the CET B.Ed 2020. The number includes 1,16,130 students of regular B.Ed (two-year), 6,020 B.Ed students from Distance Education and 181 students of Education.
2) LNMU to conduct CET BED 2020 on Sept 22, 2020. Entry at the examination centre will commence from 9.00 am in Morning. B.Ed CET 2020 OMR based exam to be held from 11 am to 1 pm. To avoid any rush outside or inside the Examination centres, candidates are called two hour before the beginning of the CET B.Ed.
Should Read- Odisha JEE exam 2020 from 12 October, Dates out
3) Thermal screening of examinees, office bearers, employees and staff members will take place at the entry gate. Students are allowed only wearing face masks/ having own hand sanitizers. Candidates are also asked to carry personal transparent water bottle and hand gloves. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a mask. All students are asked to carry face mask along with them. Students are requested to bring their original Admit Card with passport size photograph. Students are also asked to report one hour before the examination.
4) Out of total 278 exam centres most number of exam centres 84 are allotted in Patna following 19 in Gaya, 26 in Bhagalpur, 30 in Muzaffarpur, 17 in Ara, 10 in Chapra, 36 in Darbhanga, 24 in Madhepura, 10 in Munge and 22 centers in Purnea. Candidates have been issued the Exam centre name/ venue/ shift timing and related instructions through the B.Ed CET Admit cards.
5) Students are advised to carry CET B.Ed Entrance exam admit cards. Students will be screened through thermal test and asked to make record of their temperature at entry point. Students should check seating arrangements in advance, make verification of their documents. Students may take scratch sheet/ if necessary and need to obey the exam invigilator. Students are asked to use face masks/ hand sanitizer before beginning of examination. At all entry points Thermal detector and scanner will be fixed & properly checked. Adequate number of Masks, Hand sanitizers will be assured at all exam centres.