The District Selection Committee shall conduct A.P. Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Examination 2019 commencing on the 20th Date of September 2020 onward for selection to various Posts notified in Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment - 2019. District Selection Committee, based on the Candidates' performance in the Online Computer Based Test for 150 Marks, will prepare the Merit List for Selection to the Posts subject to the candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria for the Posts.
The District Selection Committee (DSC) will conduct the Online Computer Based Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Examination 2019 strictly in accordance with the Government of India prescribed CoViD-19 Guidelines. Only Candidates wearing Face Masks / Shield and having Hand-sanitizer in possession together with the Admit Cards and requisite documents will be permitted to enter the Examination Venues.
1) The Government of Andhra Pradesh shall provide the CoViD-19 asymptomatic candidates 03-Ply Mask and sanitized Systems and Seats with the Seating Arrangement at 06 Feet from one another. Those novel CoViD-19 Candidates will be provided with 03-Ply Marks with Plastic Protected Equipment Hand-gloves will be directed into the Isolated Labs. Proper arrangements including Liquid Soap and Hand-sanitizers would be at the Entrance, Exit Doors, and in Wash, Room would be placed for the candidates in Health and Safety interests.
2) The District Selection Committee shall hold Online Computer Based Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Examination 2019 Online in the Computer Based Test (CBT) Format. The Online CBT held on the 20th Date of September 2020 onward with 150 Minutes' Examination Duration shall consist of 02 Parts with 150 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 150 Marks including Penalty in Negative Marking of 1/4th (0.35 Marks) for each Incorrect Response. Part A & Part B: where Part A (General Studies) comprises 50 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type AND Part B (Subject-related) 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions for Equivalent 150 Marks (50 + 100 ).
3) The District Selection Committee (DSC) will display in the Website AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Examination Test Booklet Answers Key within 04-Hours of the A.P. Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Examination 2019 Post-specific Answers Key to seek objections/challenges from the candidates within the prescribed timeline.
Should Read: AP Gram Sachivalayam Admit Card 2020
4) District Selection Committee will prepare Category-wise Merit in reference to A.P. Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 notified Merit- Based Selection to the Posts viz., for 01) Panchayat Secretary (PS) Grade-V, 02) Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II, 03) Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) / (Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female) MPHA (F), 04) Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA), 05) Village Fisheries Assistants (VFA), 06) Village Horticulture Assistants (VHA), 07) Village Agriculture Assistant (VHA) Grade-II, 08) Multi-Purpose Extension Officer (MPEO), 09) Village Agriculture Assistant (VAA) Grade-II, 10) Village Sericulture Assistant (VSA), 11) Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary, 12) Engineering Assistant (Grade - II), 13) Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant), 14) Village Surveyor (Grade-III), 14) Welfare and Education Assistant (WEA) as mentioned in the Ministerial Services Departments mentioned in the subsequent Part.
5) Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks for consideration to selection to the Posts determined by Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam will be Open Categories (40% Marks), Other Backward Categories (35%), Scheduled Castes (30%), Scheduled Tribes, and Divyang (Physically Challenged) or as per Andhra Pradesh Government Service Rules in the context of the notified Posts. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Website: www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.