Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has announced that from 6 March onwards, all schools upto class 5th both government & private to remain shut till March 31, in view of Corona Virus. Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia on Thursday announced that in view of Coronavirus outbreak in several parts of country, Delhi Govt has decided to shut Primary level schools all Govt and Private in preemptive measures. Delhi government has decided to shut all schools of Delhi up to March 31 amid Coronavirus outbreak and several cases in Delhi NCR.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia tweeted and informed on Delhi Govt’s decision to shut Primary level schools till 31st March. Sisodia wrote on Twitter that all private and government schools up to 5th Class in the national capital to remain closed till March 31st.
The Delhi government on Thursday took the decision to remain shut the Govt & Private Primary schools till March 31. As premeasure decision Govt decided to not let kids to face the dangerous and undiagnosed corona virus COVID-19 in Capital and takes the decision, report added. Delhi Government is putting efforts to prevent the virus from spreading. As per recent decision Delhi Govt & Private primary level schools (up to 5th standard) to remain shut till 31st March from tomorrow, Dy CM tweeted.
Should Read- Coronavirus in India Latest Updates
As per recent reports the number of corona virus positive cases in India has increased to 30. On other hand CBSE board, Central Ministry and authorities have also issued advisory to students specifically.
On Wednesday CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi allowed the Board exam students to carry face masks and sanitizers at the examination centers. Students are allowed to bring masks at examination hall, said Secretary. On other hand the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) directed the Chief Secretaries of the states, CBSE Board and other authorities to spread awareness among the students regarding the precautionary measures regarding corona virus.
Advisory to the Schools-
The recent announcement has been made when a new case of corona virus has come out from Ghaziabad. Earlier to this several Italian citizens found infected with the Corona virus and later admitted to the Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon from an isolation center of the ITBP. Central Health Minister told Parliament on Thursday that so far 30 cases have been found in whole country.