As Delhi Government announced a week-long 'Curfew' similar to lockdown, here is the process to apply for e-Pass at Delhi Govt. website - delhi.gov.in for the people connected to essential services. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday, April 19 announced a week-long Curfew in the national capital after chairing a meeting with LG Anil Baijal. As per the official statement made by Arvind Kejriwal through a press meet, a curfew will be imposed from Tomorrow, on Tuesday in view of the current situation due to COVID-19.
A curfew similar mostly accompanying lockdown kind of restrictions will start from Tomorrow, April 19, 2021 (10:00 PM) and will remain in effect till Monday, April 26, 2021, till 5 PM, ordered Arvind Kejriwal on Monday, to curb COVID-19 spread across the country.
How to Apply for Delhi Curfew E-Pass: Steps to follow
Step 1) Eligible People to apply for an e-pass should visit the Delhi government's official website: https://delhi.gov.in/ or Follow the direct link.
Step 2) The person will then need to click on 'e-pass for travel during curfew' just below 'What do you need help with'.
Step 3) A form will open where the person will need to fill in personal details such as name, contact number and address.
Step 4) The person will also need to submit their identity proof and other documents related to their service or business.
Step 5) The next step is to hit the 'Submit' button after which the e-pass number will be generated.
It will be approved by the Delhi government. The applicant can check the status of his/her e-pass of the approval with the e-pass number.
The following categories of individuals are however exempted from the above restrictions of movement during curfew:
1) Officers/ officials of Government of India, its autonomous/ subordinate offices and PSUs, on the production of valid I Card as and per the restrictions imposed by Govt. of India.
2) Offices of GNCT Delhi/ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations shall remain closed except those involved in essential and emergency services such as Health & Family Welfare, Fire, District Administration, Pay & Account Offices, Services, GAD, Police, Prisons, Home Guards, Civil Defence, Electricity, Water and Snitation, Public Transport (Air, Railways, Delhi Metro/ Buses) including all incidental services/ activities that are essential for smooth functioning of all modes of public transport, Disaster Management and related services, NIC, NCC & Municipal services and all other essential services. All Heads of the Department of GNCTD shall attend their offices and may also call their relevant officers/ officials in Office as per requirement.
3) All judicial officers/officials/ staff members of all courts of Delhi (Hon'ble Supreme Court of India/ High Court/ District Courts/ Tribunals) on the production of valid I Card/ Service ID card, Photo Entry Passes/ Permission letters issued by court administration.
4) All private medical personnel such as Doctors, Nursing staff, paramedical etc on Production of valid I Card.
5) Pregnant women and patients for getting medical/ health services along with attendant on the production of valid I card.
6) Persons who are going for COVID-19 testing of vaccination on the production of valid I-card. Persons coming from/going to Airports/ Railway stations/ ISBTs allowed to travel on the production of a valid ticket.
7) Officers/ officials functioning in the offices of Diplomats of various countries as well as persons holding any constitutional, post on the production of valid I card. More details are available at the website of Delhi Disaster Management Authority i.e ddma.delhigovt.nic.in.
8) Electronic & Print media on production of valid I card.
9) Persons/students shall be allowed to appear in the examination on the production of a valid Admit Card. The examination staff deployed for exam duties shall be allowed on production of the I card.
10) Except aforementioned exempted/allowed movements and activities, all other private offices/ establishments, shops, shopping centres, malls, weekly marks, manufacturing units, educational and coaching institutes, cinema and theaters, restaurant & bars, auditoriums/ assembly halls, entertainment/ amusement/ water parks, public parks, gardens, sports complexes, gyms, spas, barber shops, saloons, beauty parlors, swimming pools, except being used for training of sports persons for participation in national and international events, construction activities, etc. shall remain closed during curfew.