Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is commencing NEET Counselling 2020 registration from 27 October. Committee has published NEET UG 2020 counselling detailed schedule including registration, choice filling/ locking dates for the Seat allotment round 1, 2 and Moc-up round. MCC on Friday intimated over NEET UG Counselling schedule at mcc.nic.in and asks qualified candidates to Register online for Seat Allotment round 1 counselling from 27 October to 2 November 2020.
Medical Counselling Committee to administer NEET 2020 Counselling for admission into Under Graduate (MBBS/ BDS) on All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune (AFMC Pune) for the Under graduate session 2020-21.
Medical Counseling Committee on behalf of Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is going to open NEET Counselling 2020 registration window from 27 Oct, 2020. Here is the detailed process, how a NEET UG 2020 qualified candidate can register for NEET 2020 online Counselling and how the process for Choice filling / locking would go-on.
Step 1) Visit the website of Medical Counselling Committee or mcc.nic.in
Step 2) Ensure NEET 2020 Counselling registration window's availability (to be activated on 27.10.2020)
Step 3) Click on the Registration window
Step 4) You will be directed to a new Login/ Registration window
Step 5) Enter the required NEET 2020 Roll Number, Rank, Category, State/ District etc.
Step 6) Filll the College choices, and lock after payment of Counselling fee.
Step 7) Click on "Save" button and take a print out of the choices filled
Note- While making counselling fee payment, a candidate must ensure the last date / time and do not forget to take a print-copy of the same.
Also Read- NEET 2020 Counselling Full Schedule
Five Key points every student should know about NEET 2020 Counselling:
1) For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
2) Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats.
3) Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
4) Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5%.
5) The number of Seats has been increased in AIIMS, Govt Medical Colleges and other participating colleges, for ensuring number of seats, fee and rank wise details, candidates should visit to the website of respective College/ University.
For more details in regarding the NEET UG Counselling 2020 for 15% All India Quota, Deemed Universities, AIIMS, ESIC, AFMC & other colleges candidates can visit NEET Cousnelling brochure available at mcc.nic.in.
NEET 2020 Counselling Registration dates:
MCC has releasde schedule for Online Counseling (Allotment Process) for NEET 15% AIQ/ Deemed/Central Universities/AIIMS & JIPMER/ ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/ BDS) seats at mcc.nic.in. Registration for NEET Counselling 1st round seat allotment and payment for counselling will take place from 27th Oct to 2nd Nov, 2020 (up to 05:00 pm). Payment facility will be available till up to 2nd Nov, 2020 (07:00 pm).
NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Fee:
For NEET 2020 Counselling registration fee for 15% AIQ/ Central Universities is as follows- A Non-Refundable Registration fee for Unreserved Category (UR) is INR 10,000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PwD fee is INR 5,000.