NEET(UG) 2020 Mop-up Round Counselling: The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test / NEET(UG)-2020 Eligible / Qualified Candidates appearing in the Mop-Up Round Offline Counselling of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2020, who have not been admitted in any Medical / Dental Colleges of India, on the vacant seats of Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar / Bihar Veterinary College after admission on the basis of UGMAC-2020 Online 2nd Round Counselling commenced on the 23rd of December 2020 (23.12.2020) and would conclude on 24th December 2020 (24.12.2020).
Such Candidates, who have been already been admitted in any Government / Private Medical / Dental College of India are not Eligible for Mop-Up Round Counselling.
Those Candidates, who have already duly submitted the Online Application Forms earlier for UGMAC-2020 and are not admitted in any Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of India and are also Eligible for Admission in Medical / Dental Colleges and Bihar Veterinary College on the basis of Mop-up Round Counselling of the UGMAC-2020.
The Controller of Examinations, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall display on the Website Seat Matrix of the Vacancies post-completion of the 2nd Round Counselling, which would remain available for view on 25th December 20201 (25.12.2020). The Controller of Examinations, in case of further vacancies arisen, will publish on the Board's Website Update thereby putting up Seat Matrix on the 27th Date of December 2020 (27.12.2020) (10:00 A.M.) before commencement of the Mop-up Counselling.
The Concerned Candidates should take note of BCECEB UGMAC-2020 with the view of go through it for attending the Mop-Up Counselling. The Candidates appearing for Mop-Up Round of Counseling shall need to have in possession the following Documents required for Document Verification in the course of Counseling for Allotment of the Seats:
01. Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
02. Rank Card of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) -2020.
03. Print out of Choice Slip.
04. Duly Downloaded Printout of the Provisional Allotment Order in 03 Copies
05. Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / Equivalent Examination.
06. Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of the Intermediate Science / Equivalent Examination.
07. Certificate in support of Bihar Domicile (Residence) duly issued by the Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil) of Permanent Residence.
08. Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
09. All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC-2020.
10. The Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the UGMAC-2020 Prospectus (if Applicable).
11. 06 (Six) Copies of the Passport-size Photograph, which was pasted on the Admit Card NEET (UG) - 2020.
12. Copy of Aadhar Card.
13. Duly downloaded and Printed Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2020.
14. Downloaded Print of the Verification Slip in 02 Copies.