AP ECET Rank Card 2020 Released, Know all about Counseling dates, seat allocation

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur has declared ECET Rank Card 2020. JNTU on Friday enabled the download link to AP ECET Rank card 2020 for those candidates participated in the AP ECET.

By Rohit Sindhu, Updated : Oct 09, 2020 12:23 IST
AP ECET Rank Card 2020 Released, Know all about Counseling dates, seat allocation
AP ECET rank card 2020- (Screengrab)

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on behalf of APSCHE has declared ECET 2020 Rank cards. After announcement of AP ECET 2020 result, JNTU on Friday declared the ECET result. The students are ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/ her in the AP ECET [Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders -2020 examination. Candidates who are ranked on the basis of AP ECET 2020 would soon be communicated on AP ECET Counseling 2020, seat allotcation rounds and commencement of academic session.

As per Government Order, all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/ Technology, who qualify in APECET Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders- 2020 are eligible for admission into B.Tech Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated merit rank is taken into consideration for admission into B.Tech Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. Here is the direct link to check/ download AP ECET rank card 2020.

The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in AP ECET Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree holders- 2020 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/ Technology. Earlier, AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) was conducted on 14 September which followed by the result on October 6, 2020 (Thursday). Andhra Pradesh State Education Minister taking to his social-media handle communicated on the ECET result 2020. A total 96.12 per cent candidates qualified in the Entrance test.

Should Read- AP EAMCET 2020 Result likely to out Today

In regards to the ECET Counseling 2020, JNTU would display AP ECET Counseling 2020 schedule along with the Counseling registration (Choice filling / locking) at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who are ranked in the ECET 2020 and score above cut-off marks will be eligible to partake in the Counseling rounds. There shall be three to four rounds of the ECET counselling.

Reservation- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974