INDIA Cases - 4,778, Deaths - 136
Global Cases - 1,346,036, Deaths - 74,654
As new year 2020 is knocking at door the Year 2019 is binding up. Viewers are hereby brought the amazing collection on ‘Happy New Year 2020’ with beautiful new year quotes, New Year 2020 images and GIF videos. Access to download New Year 2020 spectacular images, Quotes and SMS messages are provided here. If you are all up to send the amazing text message, WhatsApp message through jpg, png image or through gif, video or edited text message to your beloved / parents or friends here you are provided all in one Happy New Year collection. From beautiful images, gifs & videos to historical thoughts and quotes are enlisted.
Amazing collection featuring New Year 2020 images, videos & SMS messages with quotes is made here. Picking any cool stuff among New Year 2020 images, Quotes & WhatsApp messages (Vidoes/ GIFs) you can lay out the amazing way to wish ‘Happy New Year 2020’ to you receiver.
Compiling different lists of Wishful images, quotes and gifs are hereby enlisted here-through.
Here are the collection of top 10 Quotes bringing from Historical events, people to economists and literary scholars. Using any of these quote you can wish your loved one / family and friend a cheerful New Year.
Happy New Year 2020: Quotes
1. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
2. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 pages tough book. Write a good one from beginning– Brad Paisley
3. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year – RW Emerson
4. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
5. Last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice – T.S. Eliot
6. You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream. ― CS Lewis
7. Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other and maybe, next year at this time we'd like each other a little more- J Garland
8. New Year’s Day ! Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual — Mark Twain
9. New Year’s Eve always terrifies me. Life knows nothing of years. Now the horns have stopped and the firecrackers and the thunder. All I hear is the rain on the palm leaves, and I think, I will never understand men, but I have lived it through― Charles Bukowski
10. A new year ! a fresh, clean start! It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on..let's go exploring- Bill Watterson