Father's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood, Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June every year. Here are the Father's day Wishes, date, Importance & History. In 1910 first time Father Day celebrated, It is held on various days in many parts of the world throughout the year, often in March, May and June. This day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June. This year Father's Day is being celebrated on 21 June. So do not forget to wish your father on this day and send the message given here. Also give gifts to your father or make his favorite food at home due to coronavirus. Or bake cakes.
Just as the whole world celebrates Mother's Day i.e. Mother's Day in honor of Mother, similarly Father's Day is celebrated in Father's honor. It is celebrated on different dates and days in many countries of the world. At the same time, in many countries including India, Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June. Father's Day 2020 is to be celebrated on 21 June this year. On this day, people celebrate their father by expressing love and respect.
On this day, many children, teenagers, cut cakes from young father, give gifts to their father. The same kind of things, which the father likes, make his day special with such activities, catering and programs. At the same time, many people go out with their father on this day too. However, this time it will be more protective and better to celebrate Father's Day by staying at home amid Corona crisis.
Just like mother , the importance of father is very special in our life. Mother is our father and father is father. Fathers may appear tough from above, but are soft towards their children from inside. Probably because they are called like coconuts. Father forgets his dreams and desires to make our future and is ready to do everything. Words cannot express the importance of father.
1. The perfect definition of a Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
2. It is a wise father that knows his own child. (William Shakespeare)
3. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. (George Herbert)
4. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.
5. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. (Linda Poindexter)
6. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
7. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers and singers of song.
8. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. (Sigmund Freud)
9. My father did’’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there. (Max Lucado)
10. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.