The Lucknow University holding Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance exam on 9 August would publish answer key (provisional & final). Exam coordinator shall make UP BEd answer key 2020 live to download for paper 1 and paper 2 at website. Students appear in the Lucknow University organized B.Ed JEE 2020 can download UP BEd 9 August Paper 1 & Paper 2 answer key along with analysis, after release. Exam analysis in depth of B.Ed Entrance exam for both papers, would be available to students. A report on B.Ed Entrance examination from centres, to be published here.
Organizing BEd Joint Entrance examination on 9 August, 2020 in shift 1 & shift 2, the availability of official Answer Key is expected within 3 days of exam. Further candidates will be given 10 days' time to raise objections against the UP B.Ed answer key.
UP B.Ed 9 August Answer Key:
Students appear in the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020 examination will be provided answer key, final answer key and result update successively. Holding optical mark recognition (OMR) based B.Ed joint entrance exam carrying Paper 1 & 2, panel would make answer key available to download shortly.
Display of UP B.Ed answer key 2020 would be facilitated along with objection intimation/ schedule. Candidates would get download solutions of B.Ed Paper 1 and paper 2 in pdf file from lkouniv.ac.in. Based on sources UP B.Ed 9 August official Answer Key will be available at UP BEd JEE Portal.
Exam Centres' Report:
A more than 4 lac candidates appear in the 9 August 2020 scheduled examination held across 73 districts. A report on conduct of B.Ed entrance exam 2020 with real-time updates is prepared after Examination. The Joint Entrance Examination for admissions to various state Universities/ Education Colleges organized on 09/08/2020 (Sunday) in two shifts. Following the social-distancing norms and adopting strict safety measures UP B.Ed Entrance exam held across Uttar Pradesh state.
Should Read- UP B.Ed Exam 2020- Five Key Points
UP B.Ed Exam 9 Aug shift 1 Report: On Sunday B.Ed JEE was organised in 73 districts, however at some exam centres SOPs were violated. Many centers didn't have thermal screening and no social distancing was observed there, students said.
UP B.Ed Exam 9 August (Shift 1, 2) Analysis:
The entrance examination under Lucknow University administration held in two shifts on 9 August. First shift examination from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift exam held between 2 pm and 5 pm. The B.Ed JEE examination with proper safety measures is proposed across 73 districts of Uttar Pradesh state.
1) Who is the writer of a book named "The Hindu Way of Life"?- Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
2) Who is the writer of book named "My country, My life"?- Lalkrishan Advani
3) Chairman of the NCERT?- Rishikesh Senapati
4) Dogri is the language of?- Jammu and Kashmir
5) Prithvi is- Tatsam shabd.
6) Opposite of Ambar?- Avni
7) Ctrl+V = Paste
8) Gandhiji's 1918 movement took place in- Champaran, Bihar
9) Longest gland in human body- Yakrit
10) Number of Official Languages in India?- 22
11) Sukumar Poet- Sumitranandan Pant
12) When angle of 90 degree forms between 5:30 or 6:00
13) Who was the founder of redcax?
14) 2, 10, 45, 231, 1393, ?
15) Speed of sound in air in m/s? 344 m/s
16) When Delhi became the Capital of country? 12 December, 1911
17) What is Linux?- Operating System
18) Meaning of Mettle? Enthusiasm
19) Idiom- Child's play?- An easy task
20) Agmark is used for what?- Mark employed on agricultural products in India
21) Quit India Movement started from where? Bombay
22) Sarva Siksha Abhiyan started in which year? 2001-2002
23) When did Narendra Modi sworn as Prime Minister of India? 26 May 2014
24) Who provides oath to the President of India? Chief Justice of India
25) Which is Nakdi crop? Jute, Coffeee
26) Who ended Dwipakshi Sabha?
27) Name of the first Supercomputer of India? Param 8000
28) Who won the title of Australian Open 2021? Novak Djokovic
29) Which blood group is universal donor?- O- (O Negative)
30) Light year is the measurement unit of- Distance
31) If A+ signifies Father & B+ mother, than the new born will carry group?
32) Who is the Army Chief of the India?- General M M Naravane
33) What is E_ egnu?
34) Svadhinata aur Svatntrata ka pratic hai? Independence Day
35) Government aims to double the milk production by which year?- 2025
Download of Answer Key 2020:
In B.Ed entrance exam 2020 paper 1, a total 100 questions were asked in two sections. First section carrying 50 questions on GK & 50 questions on Language (Hindi/English). In paper 1, 50 questions asked were bilingual and 50 questions were either in Hindi Or English. Total 3 hours' time was given to students.
In paper 2, a total 100 questions were asked in two sections. First section carrying 50 questions on General Aptitude Test & second section 50 questions on Subject (Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture). Total 3 hours' time was given to students.
Invitation of Objections:
Candidates will be provided 10 days' time to raise objections at [email protected] After receiving objection applications from students, orgaizing panel would publish UP BEd JEE final Answer Key at official website. Only final answer key will be considered for the preparation of JEE B.Ed result.