Inspector of Factories and Boilers - 2020 Answer Key: The Office of Secretary will publish the Provisional Answers Key Set-wise (A, B, C & D Series) in the Portable Document Format (PDF) Sheet shortly post-conduct of the Inspector of Factories and Boilers-2020 held on 25th November 2020. The Test Question Booklet Set-wise Provisional Answer Key of the Written Screening Test would remain available for the Candidates' viewing so as to submitting individual Objections to the Set-wise Answer Key Inspector of Factories and Boilers Examination- 2020 held in diffferent district cities.
The Candidates will have to apply with individual challenges according to the Date through E-mail Ids. The RPSC, in case of discrepancy/ies noticed, will display in the website the Final Answer Key of the Written Screening Examination ahead of declaring the Result of the Written Screening Test for Recruitment to the Post Inspector of Factories and Boilers - 2020 in the website.
The written screening examination 2020 for Inspector of Factories and Boilers 2020 consisted of a single paper with 180 Objective-Type Multiple-Choice Questions. The Inspector of Factories and Boilers Examination - 2020 carries Maximum 180 Marks with Negative Marking involved for Incorrect Response / Multiple Answer to each MCQ in the OMR Based Answer Sheet. RPSC, based on the Candidates' performance and Marks obtained in the Written Screening Test shall shortlist the candidates for subsequent stage of recruitment. Candidates shall check availability of the answer key officially at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The written examination for the post of Inspector of Factories and Boilers – 2020 contained a total 180 Objective- Type MCQs with a time duration of 03-Hours and negative marking of 1/3 per wrong answer. The examination is successfully held on 25th November 2020.
The Written Screening Examination comprised to Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions based on the following Sequential Parts.
01) Thermodynamics: Thermodynamics systems and processes and their heat & work analysis, Laws of thermodynamics,
02) Internal Co-internal Combustion Engines: Classification of I.C. Engines, Two and Four stroke engines, Combustion in S.I. and C.I. Engines, Fuel supply systems, Ignition systems,
03) Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Airconditioning: Modes and mechanisms of heat transfer, Conduction through plane and composite walls, cylinders and spheres.
04) Strength Of Materials: Stress and strain, Thermal stresses, Elastic constants, Shear force and bending moment diagrams, Principal planes and stresses, Mohr’s circle, etc.
05) Design of Machine Elements: Engineering materials and their properties, Heat treatment, Factor of safety, Stress concentration, Fatigue failure.
06) Theory of Machines: Kinematics Links, pairs, chains and mechanisms. Inversions of Four Bars, Single and Double Slider crank Chains. Straight line and steering gear mechanisms, Gear and gear trains. Belt, rope, and Chain drive
07) Fluid Mechanics And Machines: Fluid properties, fluid statics, manometry, buoyancy, control-volume analysis of mass, momentum and energy; differential equations of continuity and momentum; Bernoulli’s equation.
08) Principle of Working and Equipment for Welding processes. Foundry and casting processes.
09) Iron-carbon phase diagram, effect of alloying elements, classification of steels and their compositions, heat treatment of steels, strengthening mechanisms in structural steels,
10) Testing of Materials for hardness, strength, toughness, fatigue, creep, etc. Non-destructive Testing for various welds and joints, and basic Idea of thermal, gas, hydroelectric and nuclear power plants. Carnot, Rankine, Modified Rankine, Reheat and regenerative cycles.