Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell on Tuesday officially released the MHT CET 2020 (PCM and PCB) preliminary Answer key. As per the schedule, Cell enabled the link to view the MHT CET Answer key on 10 November, 2020 at 1.00 pm. The candidates who have appeared for the MHT CET 2020 PCM or PCB online exams, can view the Answer key and their response sheet online using their Login ID and Password. Candidates can even submit grievances regarding quetions, if any, through 'Candidate's Login Section' up to 12 November 2020.
Around 2.8 lakh candidates had registered for the MHT CET PCB (Medical group) and nearly 2.3 lakh for PCM (Engineering Group). The MHT CET 2020 examination was organized by CET Cell Maharashtra in Computer Based Mode. The examination was held following the social-distancing and other covid-19 safety guidelines.
MHT CET 2020 PCB examination was held on 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 October 2020, whereas, MHT CET 2020 PCM Group examination was held on 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19 and 20 October 2020. Following the schedule and fastening the process to declare result, MAH CET Cell on Tuesday officially published the MHT CET answer key with an opportunity to raise challenges against the provisional key or question, before 12th November, 2020 (1300 Hrs).
Read- MHT CET PCM 19 October Answer Key 2020
Process to apply for MHT-CET 2020 Objections
Submission of Candidate's grievances regarding quetions, if any, through Candidate's Login. Here is the process to raise objections-
1. Visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal. URL: https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials (Login ID and Password). Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account.
3. Once signed in, a new page shall be displayed.
4. Click on “Objection Form” option
5. Candidate has to select the subject for which they want to apply for the objections. Select the Subject (either PCM or PCB) and click on search.
6. As shown above, the details of the candidate shall be displayed such as Candidate Name, Application Number, Exam Centre Details, Exam Date, Exam Time, Subjects.
7. Candidate has to read all the instructions mentioned in the MHT-CET 2020 Objection Form carefully and then fill the MHT-CET 2020 Objection Form.
8. Once filled, they need to submit their MHT-CET 2020 objection form and make the payment.
Should Read- MHT CET PCM Engineering Shift 1 & 2 Answer Key 15 October Exam
MHT CET Result 2020:
After concluding the evaluation of Online Computer Based test , CET Cell to declare the MHT CET 2020 results, online. The declaration of the MHT CET 2020 result as per "Document on Normalization" would be on or before 28th November, 2020 (Saturday). Two separate lists of candidates for PCM and PCB groups will be published on the basis of score/ rank and performance in the MHT CET.