Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) on Friday, March 12 released the admit cards for Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2018 for Paper 1 and 2. Candidates who have applied for the Stenographer, Advt no 13/2018 can check and download their admit cards from the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB to conduct examination for the post of Stenographer on March 21, 2021 (Sunday). The examination will consist of two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2. According to the recent notice, Stenographer Paper 1 will be held from 8 am to 11 am whereas, paper 2 will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Candidates are asked to visit the examination center 90 minutes before the starting of the examination. Guidelines to tackle Covid-19 and to ensure disinfection have been issued to the candidates through the admit cards.
Link to download the admit card has been activated. Here is the direct link to check and download the Stenographer 2018 Examination admit card- Click here.
Steps to follow to download the RSMSSB Stenographer Admit card 2021:
1. Go to the website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. click on the 'Admit Card' tab
3. then click on 'Download Admit Card of Direct Recruitment of Stenographer 2018'
4. then click on 'Get Admit card'
5. enter Application Number, Date of Birth and text, before click on 'Get admit card'.
6. Save and take a print copy of the RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card for examination use.
Earlier, online applications for the 1085 posts of Stenographer (TSP and Non-TSP) under Advt. no. 13/2018 were invited from the eligible candidates in July-August 2018. Approximately 1.1 lakh candidates have applied for the Stenographer posts.