In view of the National Board of Examinations notified National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) Super Specialty (SS) 2020 slated to be conducted countrywide on the 15th Date of September 2020, by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) for admission into Doctorate of Medicine (DM) Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) / Master of Surgery (M.S.), / Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Super Specialty for the Academic where Post-Announcement of NEET SS 2020 Result shall be followed by Online Counseling and all other Notices that shall follow at times, Brief may be taken note of by the Candidates appearing in the NEET - Super-Specialty 2020 as explained in the subsequent Part of this Information Bulletin:
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has activated the forestated NEET - SS 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download Link for the Eligible Candidates mentioned hereinabove. The NEET - SS 2020 Admission Certificates downloaded by the Candidates shall bear the Date and Time as well as Examination Center / Venue with other instructions for compliance.
The Candidates may download their respective E-Admission Certificates following instructions (i.e., entering One Time Password allocated) via Smartphone SMS / Email Alerts. The Candidates must affix their most recent / Latest Passport-Size Photograph in the space displayed in the NEET - SS 2020 Call Letter. The Candidates must retain the documents ready with them as prescribed in the NEET - Super-Specialty Admission Cards for presentation / production before the Examination Invigilator at the Examination Centers. None of the candidates due to absence of the documents would be permitted to appear in the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Superspeciality 2020.
Should Read: JEE Main April/ September 2020 Admit Card released
The candidates appearing in the NEET - SS 2020 may take print out of their respective Admit Cards as per the instructions advised by the National Board of Examinations
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) shall host countrywide on the 15th Date of September 2020 (15.09.2020) the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Superspeciality 2020 for admission into different streams of the Doctorate of Medicine (DM) Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) / Master of Surgery (M.S.), / Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Super Specialty
The NEET - SS 2020 Scheme to be held on the 15.09.2020 consists of 02 Papers with Paper - I & Paper - II Weight age 40% of the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad Specialty Course(s) and remaining 60% Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions shall be from the Super-Specialty Course opted / selected by the candidate at the time of Submission of their respective Online Application Forms.
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 consists of 02 Parts with Weight age of 40% and 60% to Part A & Part B where each Paper comprises 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions, shall be held commencing at 1400 Hour up to 1730 Hours (02:00 PM - 05:30 PM) also mentioned hereunder:
Part A (40% Weight age) & Part B (60% Weight age) consists of Total 200 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type (i.e., 100 Objective Type MCQs) with the Examination Duration for One Super-Specialty Course / Clubbed Group spans 01 Hour & 45 Minutes or 105 Minutes (1¾)
Examination Duration for Two Super-Specialty Courses / Clubbed Group spans 03 Hours & 30 Minutes or 210 Minutes (3½ Hours)
Maximum 400 Marks (i.e., + 04 Marks for each Correct Response, - 01 Mark for every Incorrect Response / Wrong Answers and 00 Mark for any Un-attempted Questions)
Read Also: IGNOU September 2020 Hall Ticket
Admission Criteria: Post-Declared Result of the NEET - SS 2020 slated for the 25th Date of September 2020 (25.09.2020), shall be followed by the All India NEET - SS Eligibility Ranks drawn up by the Directorate General of Health Services.
NEET - SS 2020 is an All India Eligibility-cum-Ranking Examination conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services for Admission into various streams of the 1st Year of Doctorate of Medicine (DM) Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) / Master of Surgery (M.S.), / Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Super Specialty in compliance with the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act 2016.
All Doctorate of Medicine (DM) / Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) Programs in the country including all Private Medical Colleges / Institutions / Universities / Deemed Universities.
The following Medical Institutions remain exclusive of admission into D.M. / M.Ch. Courses through NEET-SS Eligibility-cum-Rank for 2020 Admission Session:
01. The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
02. PGIMER, Chandigarh
03. JIPMER, Puducherry
04. NIMHANS, Bengaluru
05. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram