Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) has released the MHT CET 2020 admit card. Cell taking on October 4, Sunday released the MHT CET Admit card for PCM courses. Enabling the admit card download link, Cell facilitates the admit cards to the registered candidates who have applied for the MHT CET 2020 PCM subjects for admission into participating Engineering/ Technical Colleges/ Universities.
Candidates who have successfully registered for the MHT CET 2020 Online Examination for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) following the web site mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in can download their respective admit card/ hall tickets. A registered candidate can download MHT CET PCM admit card using the Registration credentials (Application Number/ Hall ticket No and Subject specific).
Admit Card for PCM group of MHT CET 2020 Examination are available from 4th October 2020 (00:01 Hrs) in the registered candidate's login. The details of examination centre, reporting time, day and date of examination are displayed on the admit card. MHT CET PCM exam 2020 to begin from 12th of October 2020.
"Kindly visit mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to your account to download the Admit Card and Unconditional Undertaking", CET CELL says.
After Receiving official permission to conduct CET and announcement of dates for CET from the Higher and Technical Education Department, CET Cell has released the new dates of MHT CET 2020 for PCM and PCB. The MHT CET (PCM) Exam 2020 will be conducted in Computer Based Mode on 12th, 13th 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th October 2020, a statement reads.
Process to Download MHT CET 2020 Admit Card:
1. Visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal.
2. Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials (Login ID and Password). Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account”.
3. Once signed in, the below page shall be displayed.
4. Click on Proceed. Below page shall be displayed.
5. Click on Proceed. Below dialogue box shall be displayed.
6. Click on OK button. Below page shall be displayed.
7. Click on “Download Hall Ticket” option.
8. Candidate has to select the subject for which they want to download the Admit Card. Select the Subject (either PCM or PCB) and click on search.