Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the hall tickets for BED, OPENMAT, Post Basic (Nursing Program) Entrance Test for January 2021 session on its website, www.ignou.ac.in. Candidates who have applied for the entrance test/s can download their Hall Tickets from websites- www.ignou.ac.in, https://ntaignou.nic.in.
To assess the competence of candidates for admissions to B.Ed, MBA, BSc Nursing (Basic), the National Testing Agency shall conduct the Entrance examinations for facilitating admissions of these courses. NTA will be conducting the OPENMAT, B.ED, and Basic BSc Nursing entrance tests on 11th April 2021 (Sunday). Here are the direct links to download NTA IGNOU hall tickets-
Instructions to candidates appearing in IGNOU Entrance Exams:
1. Your Admission to the Entrance test is provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down by the University.
2. Please bring a BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OMR Sheet.
3. Please retain your Admit Card with you.
4. Application form for admission to the programme will be rejected if-
a) this admit card is not attached.
b) the result card in the original is not attached. You may retain a photocopy of the result card for your record.
5. Cell Phones, Pagers, Calculators, Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.