The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued the admit cards for ICSI CS December 2020 exams. Candidates who have registered for the ICSI December exam 2020 can download their admit card online using the 17 digit Registration Number, at website icsi.edu.
The institute will conduct the examinations from December 21 to 30, 2020. Computer Based Examination for CS Foundation Programme would be held on 26th and 27th December, 2020 as per timing given in the admit card.
Institute has increased the no. of examination centres owing to the Covid guidelines. No. of Examination centres in CS Examination, December, 2019 Session was 172 whereas No. of Examination centres for CS Examinations December, 2020 Session increased to 262 for maintaining adequate social distancing.
Candidates should carry with them (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Student Identity Card to the Examination Centre every day for establishing their identity and securing admission to the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. Here's the direct link to download ICSI December 2020 exam admit card.
How to download CS December 2020 admit card:
Immediately, after taking the print-out of the Admit Card from the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu, every candidate is advised to carefully verify all the particulars mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e. his/ her Name, Photograph, Signature, Registration Number, Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for, Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code, etc.), Medium of Examination, Dates and Timings of Examination, Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted, Elective Subject in case of Professional Programme (Old & New syllabus), etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same must be brought to the notice of the Institute.
ICSI CS Exam Guidelines:
1) The Institute has provided for additional staff strength, additional accommodation, sanitization, hygiene and maintenance of social distancing for containment of COVID-19 during conduct of CS examinations, December, 2020 at examination centres.
2) Entry of the candidates in the examination hall shall be done in staggered manner and shall commence one hour before the actual exam timing. Candidates are also allowed to leave examination hall / centre one hour after commencement of examination after fulfilling necessary requirements.
3) Seating capacity at examination centres have been adequately increased to maintain social distancing. Now, in each examination room 12 candidates shall be seated as against the earlier practice of seating 25 candidates in the past.
4) Necessary arrangements of face covers/ masks and other items like hand sanitizers, soap, sodium hypochlorite solution, etc. shall be made at all the Examination centers for use by the personnel on duty as well as students, as per requirements. However, all are required to properly wear own face cover / face mask before entering into the examination hall.
5) Candidates are required to submit “Self Declaration by Candidates” (as per format attached with the Admit Card), about their health status duly filled in and signed by them to the Superintendent of Examinations).
7) No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the completion of 15 minutes of the commencement of examination and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the expiry of 45 minutes of the commencement of the examination.